Confession Time

Options
1235»

Replies

• wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My food today consisted of pizza and macaroni and cheese. So much for clean eating... (both were homemade and from real food, but oye.)

Also stayed under my cals, but only because I ran my legs off this morning. I gotta stop doin' this.
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    I should of stopped at one slice of pizza(which already blew my calories)..instead i ate two.
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Annies Organic Mac and Cheese Yummy Bunnies.... YES the kids version where the pasta is in the shape of bunnies and carrots.... I think it tastes better xD :glasses:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    we went out for dinner and I deliberately made low cal choices for my meal so that I could order the key lime pie for desert (460 calories) -- but when it got there, I looked at the portion and I immediately knew it was bigger than whatever they were considering 460 calories. I just KNEW and I totally went for it anyway. I didn't finish it all but I'm sure I'm over my calories today - and since I splurged with the pie anyway I really didn't want to be. *sigh*
  • Your_Doctor_HERE
    Options
    !-The Diet Solution Program-!
    !-How To Lose Weight-!

http://1b3a4xmisk1smy7qmanlvr9o58.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=IM
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I ate a mini Butterfinger Blizzard for lunch today. Every bite. It was delicious. I regret it fully, but damn it was good, since Aunt Flo is about to make her monthly debut. Y.U.M.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have a few confessions from this past weekend....Sunday I had 3 steak tacos with rice and beans (I usually never order them), a marshmallow and cookie milkshake (it was made with frozen yogurt but still!) and a chocolate cream cheese cupcake! Whew that felt good to get off my chest. But then there was yesterday I split a banana split with my boyfriend and tonight I had another cupcake.... but I am happy to report my kitchen is now cupcake free!