Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• jackiekjames
    Options
    Sorry I'm late...it will be better next week I promise...

congrats to everyone!!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have been WAY absent, and for that I apolgize. If I have been removed already, I understand... If I have not, I was 254 this past Sunday. =)

Vacation and then crazy battles with insomnia have been making my life very stressful! (Good stress for the vacation part, but stress nonetheless.)

I'm back in the game though, if it's not too late!!!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Everyone is doing so well!! Congrats guys. I cant wait til we all get to our Christmas goals!!! A few more months to go!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Loving the challenge the week!!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!! I have to tell you, last week is the hardest I have ever worked out. The more the weight started to drop, the more effort I put into it. It sure did pay off.

I think everyone did a fantastic job, congrats to everyone!!!!

This week's challenge is as follows:

1 set 15 (girl or guy) push ups
    1 set 4 count mountain climbers (if you don't know, you count 1,2,3,1= 1 four count. So this will be a total of 40)
    1 set 10 (girl or guy) push ups

drink 3 extra glasses of pure water !!!

Good luck everyone!!! Here's to a happy, healthy week!!!! :drinker: <
    water!!!! :laugh:

If you don't know what a mountain climber is, watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5KVEoEbo4

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve it with all the work you have put in. OK, on with the push-ups.....
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have been WAY absent, and for that I apolgize. If I have been removed already, I understand... If I have not, I was 254 this past Sunday. =)

Vacation and then crazy battles with insomnia have been making my life very stressful! (Good stress for the vacation part, but stress nonetheless.)

I'm back in the game though, if it's not too late!!!!

you haven't been removed! (: welcome back!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    mountain climbers are no joke!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    mountain climbers are no joke!!

Love them!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have more trouble with the push ups than the mountain climbers. My hubby started me doing them about two years ago and then a conveniently forgot about them.....hehehe!!! I am proud to say that with the add of Jillian Micheals I have upped my push ups.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!! I have to tell you, last week is the hardest I have ever worked out. The more the weight started to drop, the more effort I put into it. It sure did pay off.

I think everyone did a fantastic job, congrats to everyone!!!!

This week's challenge is as follows:

1 set 15 (girl or guy) push ups
    1 set 4 count mountain climbers (if you don't know, you count 1,2,3,1= 1 four count. So this will be a total of 40)
    1 set 10 (girl or guy) push ups

drink 3 extra glasses of pure water !!!

Good luck everyone!!! Here's to a happy, healthy week!!!! :drinker: <
    water!!!! :laugh:

If you don't know what a mountain climber is, watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5KVEoEbo4

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve it with all the work you have put in. OK, on with the push-ups.....

Thank you so much love!! I have really been trying to push myself harder these past couple of weeks.
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ok been up bright and eairly and wighed myself allready, i dropped some weight this week yay .
    it's not much but after a few weeks of not it's given me a kick up the butt for this week.
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ok been up bright and eairly and wighed myself allready, i dropped some weight this week yay .
    it's not much but after a few weeks of not it's given me a kick up the butt for this week.

actually adding it may help lol 175.6 only a pound but a pound a pound
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    180.2lbs today. Only a 0.8lb loss, but I haven't been as committed this week with a lot on, so serves me right!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    171.2 stupid TOM
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I had a good week! 176.8 today. I haven't worked out this week either, except once. I guess the stress of going back to school and the switch from lightly active to on my feet all day did it. I weighed less Wednesday, but I ate too much Friday and Saturday.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    132.4 lbs today. It is only .5 down this week, but I am trying not to complain. This is the first time since I started that I have had such a small loss. Can't even blame TOM!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Weigh in at 188pds today.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    185.2 today
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I'm at 177 this week. Got down to 175.5 but TOM showed up a week early. Well, I guess it's a good thing seeing how I'm going on vacay in 7 days. I'm sure the water weight will be gone by Monday though.
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    194.4 today