Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week, 208. On a business trip for 9 days so we'll see how that goes.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Right, that's it. Everyone is doign so well! I need to ramp it up. 0.8lbs lost this week just isn't good enough. I need to burn some calories!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    everyone is doing amazing!! so proud!

we have our first person within 2lbs of their goal!!! NEVERMOREX had 1.2 lbs until goal!!

xoxo
    winner will be announced tomorrow, as always. keep up the great work!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Guess I should have made a harder goal for Christmas. haha I've just always had so much trouble losing weight with all of the medications I have to take (all causing weight gain).... that I like to keep my goals attainable so that I don't get too discouraged.

My Christmas goal was 170 (which was about 20lbs down). Perhaps I can be at 165 or even 160 by then. We shall see.

I've hit a bit of a slump lately though... I've been over my cals everyday for the past week and I just haven't really cared.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound! 183. I'm hoping to be out of the 180's by Septemeber!!! Keep your fingers crossed
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    & the winner with a 3.4 lb loss is jackiekjames, great job!!!
    xoxo

**I will be going on vacation this friday & will not have access to the message boards or the spreadsheet so i will not be here for next weeks weigh in, if someone wants to take over i can email them the spreadsheet, if not i will get everything together when I return. good luck dolls!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Also there are more & more people disappearing every week so if anyone has any ideas on boosting group moral I'd love to hear them. so proud of all of you that have stuck with it & are getting closer to your goals!!!

xoxo
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Congrats jackiekjames!! Great job :happy:
  • BFit40
    Options
    Well done jackiekjames! Great result.

Have a lovely holiday liveskinnyxo and thanks for all you hard work on this thread. I'm in this to the end!
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I had no idea I won!?!? Wow! Congrats to everyone else who is hanging in there :) I guess I need to choose a challenge. I have really been concentrating on changing my eating habits lately, so I challenge everyone to add one additional serving of fresh vegetables for every day for the rest of the week. So if you normally eat 2 servings, make it three. How does that sound to everyone?

Everybody hang in there...I want to sit in Santa's lap this year, not break it, and ask for a bikini in my stocking!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Congratulations chickie, you are doing an awesome job!!!! ^^^^^
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    & the winner with a 3.4 lb loss is jackiekjames, great job!!!
    xoxo

**I will be going on vacation this friday & will not have access to the message boards or the spreadsheet so i will not be here for next weeks weigh in, if someone wants to take over i can email them the spreadsheet, if not i will get everything together when I return. good luck dolls!!

Yay for vacation!!! I hope you have an excellent time! I'm going on vacay also. I'm going from Sunday to Sunday so in case anyone decides to update the weigh ins I'll post mine here on Saturday but I will miss the following week's weigh in.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I haven't forgotten about you. I've been a little busy with some stuff. I think I hit a plateau at 198. Hoping it will break soon as I am nowhere near my goal for christmas. Congratulations to the challenge winners. I think I've missed 2 weeks. Good luck guys this week. I hope to post a different weight this sunday!!!
    :sad:
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    good news dolls, chii85 has offered to take over weigh-ins next week while i'm away. i will be emailing her the spreadsheet when I get home. (: thanks chii!!!!!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    good news dolls, chii85 has offered to take over weigh-ins next week while i'm away. i will be emailing her the spreadsheet when I get home. (: thanks chii!!!!!

Thanks chii!! :) Have a great vacation liveskinny !!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi all, well done everyone very inspiriational :drinker:
    Congratulations jackiejames on the great weightloss and love the challenge I will be adding 1 extra portion of veg each day from today
    Have a lovely holiday liveskinnyxo and thanks for everything you have done so far
    My weight this week is 240 so down 1lb :grumble: still trying though
    Good Luck everyone this week :happy:
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that I am weighing in so late. I weighed 228.6lbs over the weekend. I was just using the phone ap lately.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am such a slacker! I was up to 256 on Monday, thanks for that, PMS. Haha. The good news is though, that I am on track for the most part this week - been getting out for exercise, and while I've had a few food slipups, I'm tracking and still trying my best to meet my goals. =) I promise I will come and weigh in on MONDAY next week, not Wednesday. =)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good!!
  • BFit40
    Options
    Jackiejames - this is a great challenge. I'm cheating a bit and eating more fruit instead of vegetables. Will you let me get away with that?