Short People Before and After Pics Please

Options

Replies

• MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is incredible.

Whats so interesting to me is how different people look with the same height same weight. I think some people are just more "dense", muscular, or big boned. Just the differences you see between two women, both 5'3, and both about 160 pounds can look so different and be such different sizes with the way they carry their weight. Makes me worry less about the number, more about measurements and size of clothing!
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • frankiejhurtt
    Options
    I'm 5ft even

My starting weight was 147 lbs and my current weight is 133.5 .. I have 15 pounds to go

april2011.jpg

1335front.jpg
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG, girl!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Me at 165 lbs. (2010)

dati.jpg

Now at 122 lbs. (2011)

Amici019-1.jpg
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow great pictures and stats ^^ Truly amazing.
    I am able to 'feel' my inner self now under the remaining fat, can't wait to see her! lol
  • chugglebunny
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started at 216lb. Only a week into my journey but I aim to be around 140lb to start with and see how I feel. I look forward to being able to post that picture here when it arrives!
  • anna2709
    anna2709 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow, this is fantastic!! I am 5ft 1, have lost 5 pounds so far in 3 weeks, SW 183, aiming for 113 and you have all spurred me on!! Thank you all!! No pictures yet but I will post as soon as I get them!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kate8085
    Options
    Here are mine. Not at my goal, but this is my result from 30 Day Shred. I am 5 foot 1.

30dayshredsidefinal.jpg

30dayshredfrontfinal.jpg
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress kate8085! :happy:

I'm doing 30 Day Shred at the moment. Good to see what results I might be heading towards.
  • tickletickle
    Options
    my profile pic... in 5'3.5ish... 164.5cm.
    10kg lost, about 11 to go to goal
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post, thank you everyone for the motivation, you all look wonderful!

I'm 5'3", Highest Weight 191, MFP Staring Weight 174, Current Weight 164.5, Goal Weight 125 <-- We'll see how I feel once I get there :wink:
  • joimichele
    Options
    Here are mine. Not at my goal, but this is my result from 30 Day Shred. I am 5 foot 1.

30dayshredsidefinal.jpg

30dayshredfrontfinal.jpg

What did you do?
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    Great post... Inspiration valore.....:smile:
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    cant wait to post mine! I am 5'1 and was 180 now im 122 so imnotstopping anytime soon
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    This is my new favourite thread!! Great to see the other shorties in the world doing an amazing job!! Looking forward to being able to post my pics in here one day!!
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    For those who lost - you look fabulous! I was wondering, do you still have "loose skin issues" on your tummy after the weight loss? I've had 3 children and a HUGE stomach during pregnancy. So now I've got a jelly belly... it reminds me of jello when I lay down. If you touch it, it does the wave, I kid you not! It's so odd to me... does that go away? Please tell me it does!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have a few in my profile.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!