venting on "male PIGS"

Options
1235»

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this would work for you, but I personally would never "do something to get his attention" like a separation. That to me, is like treating your spouse like a child. Even if they are acting like it, it doesn't show you respect him back. And, I hate games.

I would tell him that it is bothering you so much that you can't last like this, you can't live like it and will have to leave if it doesn't get addressed.

If he thinks you're bluffing, then, IMO, that is a sign he doesn't respect you.

I will NEVER personally scare my spouse into doing anything he ought. I will address how I am feeling and express the extent. However, I would not leave with the intent of getting his attention and hoping he then tows the line and follows me like a lovesick puppy. I am not his mommy and refuse to play games. If he didn't take me seriously after several attempts of making myself known and throwing it out there that is was, under no uncertain terms, a sticking point with me, I would just leave.

Very well said!!! I really don't want to leave him but when I do address my feelings what he says is " I tell you, I love you Rachel and that should be good enough" and he leaves it like that.. I do beleive he love's me But I just want the respect he give's others.. he would sit down and listen to friends problems but just not ours.. He live's in this box where he thinks wvwryone fews are relationship as "Perfect" but he is now starting to get feedback from some friends.. Exspecially our mutual male friends..
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I just Have to vent!!! I know it's "Father's Day" and all but some women are just "PIGS" They don't even give you a second look when ya all out of shape, but as soon as they found out you starting to look a lil decent, oh... yea oh they all up on your junk acting as if they are a cat in heat.. Why is this????? Does anyone have an answer??? Please Help me understand this..

This is even for my lady friend: She was all the time staying over and now I hit it, I even let her make me breakfast and tidy up my spot before I kick her out and then she gets all angry cause I won't call her again.

Come on guys, Give me some advice or opinions on these issues I am having.. "PLEASE"

{{Junk Grab}} Fernando
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    When someone else looks, it seems to give a lot of people an extra rush, because, it's new attention. It makes us feel good. If he loves you though, take the time to notice. I'm sure you'll catch him checking you out! :)

The problem is is that i never catch him checking me out or anyone else checking me out for that matter..
    My fiance always tells me that im stunning and that when i walk in a room everyone turns to look at me.. And that i seem to be blind to it.
    But i know this isnt true, because if i see anyone looking at me there giving me this look like uhh thats repulsive.
    And i know hes bound to look at other girls because lets face it, im ugly and compared to them you wouldnt want to burn your eyes looking at me..
    But still he knows that if he looks at another girl when im there it upsets me so he doesnt..
    And who knows maybe he doesnt look at other woman when im not there too.. Like false of habit..

Haha on a side note if i ever see him looking at nother he instantly turns round and ses in this *****y voice "your sexier", and then pulls me closer and walks off with me like im a 5"7 diamond and hes the luckiest guy int he world ^-^
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I just Have to vent!!! I know it's "Father's Day" and all but some women are just "PIGS" They don't even give you a second look when ya all out of shape, but as soon as they found out you starting to look a lil decent, oh... yea oh they all up on your junk acting as if they are a cat in heat.. Why is this????? Does anyone have an answer??? Please Help me understand this..

This is even for my lady friend: She was all the time staying over and now I hit it, I even let her make me breakfast and tidy up my spot before I kick her out and then she gets all angry cause I won't call her again.

Come on guys, Give me some advice or opinions on these issues I am having.. "PLEASE"

{{Junk Grab}} Fernando

Haha!!:wink:
  • CreateSun
    CreateSun Posts: 4
    Options
    Some males my dear not all please...smile

There should be a level of security in your relationship that takes you beyond this petty foolishness my friend. You both can admire nice looking people and still be settled in your love and relationship without jealousy rearing its ugly head.

If you are indeed truly committed to one another and together as a couple then you both should have nothing to worry about. Sounds like you need to sit down and have a talk with him to voice your feelings and see what is said after that gathering.
  • CreateSun
    CreateSun Posts: 4
    Options
    There have been too many songs written about the phenomena of guys not paying something attention until someone else does...LOL