Why men have it easy

Options

Replies

• l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options

and i don't pull stats out of my *kitten*...

Um, te trajo hasta las estadísticas. Sólo que no consiguió ningún número. De hecho, me hizo, yo no "sacarlos de mi culo", que es, en _exactly_ hecho lo que hizo. Simplemente estoy señalando aquí que las estadísticas no son confiables en el mejor, pero de los que realmente existen: no dicen lo que han salido de tu culo .... Acabo de ir allí con usted, usted es el que lo llevó allí. si usted no quiere hablar de estadísticas, no te las hacen. Que me parece lógico, pero se me olvidó: Estoy hablando con una mujer.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Do you like burritos? carne asada burritos or chicken? what #'s or stats can you give as far as what people prefer.....chicken or beef tacos!?
  • fugatej2
    fugatej2 Posts: 1
    Options
    '
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Now see what you started seasidebeachgirl! :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

and i don't pull stats out of my *kitten*...

Um, te trajo hasta las estadísticas. Sólo que no consiguió ningún número. De hecho, me hizo, yo no "sacarlos de mi culo", que es, en _exactly_ hecho lo que hizo. Simplemente estoy señalando aquí que las estadísticas no son confiables en el mejor, pero de los que realmente existen: no dicen lo que han salido de tu culo .... Acabo de ir allí con usted, usted es el que lo llevó allí. si usted no quiere hablar de estadísticas, no te las hacen. Que me parece lógico, pero se me olvidó: Estoy hablando con una mujer.

i didnt bring up a single stat,

pero no voy a utilizar el sexismo que te ataque. las mujeres son "ilógico" el ojo
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    well now, this is what happens when women leave their kitchen post.....jkjk

In all actuality, i do believe men are greater than women....thats how they were created, women are a "weaker vessel" than a man. The worlds strongest man is stronger than a female, the worlds tallest man is taller than the worlds tallest female....etc etc

I, for one, like to wear makeup because it makes me feel better about myself, just how guys will flex their muscles when a woman touches their arms. Eveyone likes to be found attractive, and if YOU didn't YOU would wear a potato sack every single day for clothing, or brush your hair, or even look in a mirror, because "who cares what you look like"

I like when men find me attractive, and even better if a female does too(i'm not a lesbian, but women are always in competition with each other), and its always a nice suprise to men when women have intellegence AND looks, and *gasp* a sense of humor....which it seems some females on here don't

Notice how one of the ways its easier for men wasn't that they could go out and rape whoever they want? So i don't even know how the rape thing came into discussion, sounds like someone just wanted to boast about hey they compaigned for it.

I am all for women empowerment and that women can be strong females, and not all women have 100 pairs of shoes, and fyi, my friend spent 120 on her wedding dress at an outlet....the reason some of us like 2000 dollar dresses is because we like super pretty things...not because "the man made us want it" And yes, women can know about cars and some men don't, but all in all the majority of the sexes is what the op mentioned in a joking way.

So i guess im a pro rapist and anti female power for saying that i thought the post was not only for the most part true, but funny
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options

Sorry, I was confusing you with the other bra-burning man-hater that I was talking to when you responded to me. My bad. But in my defense, does that really matter?

(btw wanna-be trolls....read and learn....)
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Man....lets move on to better conversations..like tacos!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    how dare you like tacos you sexist pig!!! tacos are the shape of vaginas and thats the only reason you like them.,....the same fillings and materials can be in a burrito....why don't you like that? i can't believe you!
  • foxyforce
    Options

In all actuality, i do believe men are greater than women....thats how they were created, women are a "weaker vessel" than a man. The worlds strongest man is stronger than a female, the worlds tallest man is taller than the worlds tallest female....etc etc

yikes
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    how dare you like tacos you sexist pig!!! tacos are the shape of vaginas and thats the only reason you like them.,....the same fillings and materials can be in a burrito....why don't you like that? i can't believe you!

And the blonde speaks......love it! :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    Options

Sorry, I was confusing you with the other bra-burning man-hater that I was talking to when you responded to me. My bad. But in my defense, does that really matter?

(btw wanna-be trolls....read and learn....)

it doesn't make someone a bra burning man hater for speaking up. that was my exact point (way way earlier) men are allowed to *****, and women aren't.

i was intellectually stimulated by her. not by you so much. i can get that viewpoint from any man...or woman for that matter.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Men can also imitate a helicopter (well most men).
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options

yikes

no yikes....its true....well if you are a bible reader, i guess i shouldn't assume that......men were made to dominate a woman....not saying that they can rape or belittle or dictate a woman, just they are the head of the house. I, for one, am a strong woman and very independent and outspoken, and i would NEVER want a "yes maam" type of man in my life. My man will be the final decision maker in out marriage, but he needs to make smart decisions in the first place, and he needs to listen to my point of view. Not all women have to be homemakers and children makers......some of the most successful marriages i know have the men cook dinner and stay home with the kids and the woman goes out to work....but when it comes down to it, he is the head of the house and HE makes the final family decisions. If you don't like those decisions, well you should have thought about that before you got married.
    And, btw, i know of some men that wear makeup that are straight.....does that mean that men made them wear it too>? And your joke about men being easy can be highly offensive....not all men are easy....i know a man that is a 30 yr old virgin....and i know plenty of men who have only had one sexual partner, which is their wife.....so therefore that statement can be highly offensive to someone.
    And if it meant "easy" meaning simple, even more offensive, saying that men are so simple-minded and they don't think about anything complex....
  • foxyforce
    Options

yikes

no yikes....its true....well if you are a bible reader, i guess i shouldn't assume that......men were made to dominate a woman....not saying that they can rape or belittle or dictate a woman, just they are the head of the house. I, for one, am a strong woman and very independent and outspoken, and i would NEVER want a "yes maam" type of man in my life. My man will be the final decision maker in out marriage, but he needs to make smart decisions in the first place, and he needs to listen to my point of view. Not all women have to be homemakers and children makers......some of the most successful marriages i know have the men cook dinner and stay home with the kids and the woman goes out to work....but when it comes down to it, he is the head of the house and HE makes the final family decisions. If you don't like those decisions, well you should have thought about that before you got married.
    And, btw, i know of some men that wear makeup that are straight.....does that mean that men made them wear it too>? And your joke about men being easy can be highly offensive....not all men are easy....i know a man that is a 30 yr old virgin....and i know plenty of men who have only had one sexual partner, which is their wife.....so therefore that statement can be highly offensive to someone.
    And if it meant "easy" meaning simple, even more offensive, saying that men are so simple-minded and they don't think about anything complex....

that wasn't my joke, i just said it was funny to take one for the team.

and i have read the bible. well pieces, i was raised catholic so for the most part, i get it. and i respect your views, but in my view it was just a representation of the times. if it were written today, it would be repping women's rights. sexist book it is.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I like chicken tacos! But Im pretty sure that the majority in this thread like Burritos :bigsmile:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    well....i dunno....my church teaches a very different viewpoint than the catholics i suppose....i remember a brother once said :"yes it says that women are a weaker vessel, but not the weak vessel.....meaning mean are weak also" and talks about respect for your wife and her opinions and helping her out around the house and with kids, etc etc....

I totally get what you are saying about men and how a lot of them think, but not all of them are that way. I know plenty of women that have been mistreated by men and have no confidence and i appreaciate your wanting to empower females and fight for their rights....but looks still rule the world, no matter if its female or male. Looks will most of the time outweigh brains, sadly
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    I like chicken tacos! But Im pretty sure that the majority in this thread like Burritos :bigsmile:

well see, i actually like chimichangas......i like my burritos with a little pizazz!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    well....i dunno....my church teaches a very different viewpoint than the catholics i suppose....i remember a brother once said :"yes it says that women are a weaker vessel, but not the weak vessel.....meaning mean are weak also" and talks about respect for your wife and her opinions and helping her out around the house and with kids, etc etc....

I totally get what you are saying about men and how a lot of them think, but not all of them are that way. I know plenty of women that have been mistreated by men and have no confidence and i appreaciate your wanting to empower females and fight for their rights....but looks still rule the world, no matter if its female or male. Looks will most of the time outweigh brains, sadly

yeah, men still get targeted too. in my observation its just starting, check out those men hair dye commercials. makes me happier to be a woman lol
  • foxyforce
    Options

well see, i actually like chimichangas......i like my burritos with a little pizazz!

i thought that read pizza, you can fold pizza into a taco?