The new me!!! down 115lbs in 7mths

Options

Replies

• suziq143
    suziq143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! Congratulations on all your successes!!!!!
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. You look fab!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Wow you are inspirational! Keep up the good work! And Congrats!
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm reading your story and simply don't know what to say. I have 1001 questions for you :)

please answer at least a few of them :))

- what was your motivation - to keep going like that 1200-1300 kcls is really hard to stay at , i'm 250 .. you were over 300 lbs were you not hungry ? how did you deal with " hunger ?
    what DID you eat ? what is your typical day of food looking like ?
    did you use any supplements ?
    did you see weight loss every time you stepped on the scale -or did you have those " platoes " or whatever they spell.. ?

Like many others.. i struggle to lose even 10 lbs .. if i saw some type of results i would keep going but ..

so please - share some more details.. i'm sure many of us would love to know them and benefit from your experience.

My struggle is staying below 1400-1500 kcls.. so that is my biggest question.. how did you manage to stay at 1200 kcls a day ?

ps. did you pay attention to your " exercise kcls " here at mfp or did you just simply eat 1200-1300 no matter how much you burn during exercise ?

sorry about all the questions- but i really would love to hear your answers- need help ..it's been one of " those "d ays for me

thank you and like you allready have been told thousand times- AMAZING JOB !
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you rock my world!!
  • anikasc
    anikasc Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration!! Keep up the great work!!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW and oh wait WOW!
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are amazeballs!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring. I have a looonngg way to goal, starting in the upper 300s, and i have stopped and started so many times, but have made steps of progress along the way, mentally and I think for me, that is where much of it lies. I don't sit and eat a loaf of bread or a 1/2 gallon of ice cream as some think that severely obese people do, but i do use food as my reward, my comfort, my familiar, my sense of self worth, my "something to do with people" when i can't go hiking or more energetic activities. It is what i know and what i trust. It is home. I have realized that i have lived unconsciously for so long, and my eating just falls right into that category. That said, i appreciate so much your addressing the psychological differences you have with your self esteem and your life in general. I feel very determined right now, but also very afraid of slipping into unconsciousness again and just "letting it go". Thanks for posting and reminding me that i can do this, that however daunting the big picture, it is worth it in the end. And most of all, congratulations to you and your new life. May it continue to be healthy and active and fabulous!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I hope to one day inspire others the same way you have inspired me! You lost over 16 pounds a month!!! That is amazing!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. I have a long way to go and think it is never going to happen, then I read your story and others like you and it keeps me going. THANKS!

Aww.. Thank you Sweetie.. That is what I am here for to let my friends all know that this is possible "beleive and you shall acheive"
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring. I have a looonngg way to goal, starting in the upper 300s, and i have stopped and started so many times, but have made steps of progress along the way, mentally and I think for me, that is where much of it lies. I don't sit and eat a loaf of bread or a 1/2 gallon of ice cream as some think that severely obese people do, but i do use food as my reward, my comfort, my familiar, my sense of self worth, my "something to do with people" when i can't go hiking or more energetic activities. It is what i know and what i trust. It is home. I have realized that i have lived unconsciously for so long, and my eating just falls right into that category. That said, i appreciate so much your addressing the psychological differences you have with your self esteem and your life in general. I feel very determined right now, but also very afraid of slipping into unconsciousness again and just "letting it go". Thanks for posting and reminding me that i can do this, that however daunting the big picture, it is worth it in the end. And most of all, congratulations to you and your new life. May it continue to be healthy and active and fabulous!

That's right Beautiful.. Just let it go and Move forward in the right Direction.. I will Be here for you on this Journey all the way.. ((big hug)) *muah*
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I'm reading your story and simply don't know what to say. I have 1001 questions for you :)

- what was your motivation - to keep going like that 1200-1300 kcls is really hard to stay at , i'm 250 .. you were over 300 lbs were you not hungry ? how did you deal with " hunger ?
    did you see weight loss every time you stepped on the scale -or did you have those " platoes " or whatever they spell.. ?

Like many others.. i struggle to lose even 10 lbs .. if i saw some type of results i would keep going but ..

so please - share some more details.. i'm sure many of us would love to know them and benefit from your experience.

My struggle is staying below 1400-1500 kcls.. so that is my biggest question.. how did you manage to stay at 1200 kcls a day ?

ps. did you pay attention to your " exercise kcls " here at mfp or did you just simply eat 1200-1300 no matter how much you burn during exercise ?

sorry about all the questions- but i really would love to hear your answers- need help ..it's been one of " those "d ays for me

Aww.. thank you so much.. I am sure I have allready inboxed you but thank you agian *muah*
  • thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options

Aww.. thank you so much.. I am sure I have allready inboxed you but thank you agian *muah*

I have all the same questions she had! I am trying to lose about 100 lbs, and Im just getting started. I have been staying under 1400 calories/day, but I think I need to make it 1200 instead. Im only on my 6th day today, but any and all tips would be very useful!!
    How on earth did you do it? how did you deal with hunger ?
    What sort of food did you eat ? What is your typical day of food looking like ? Did you use any supplements ?
    Did you work out at the beginning? If so, what did your work outs consist of. I don't want to keep bombarding you with a million questions, but I would appreciate any details/advice you could give me.
    Thanks,
    Dianna
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

I have all the same questions she had! I am trying to lose about 100 lbs, and Im just getting started. I have been staying under 1400 calories/day, but I think I need to make it 1200 instead. Im only on my 6th day today, but any and all tips would be very useful!!
    How on earth did you do it? how did you deal with hunger ?
    What sort of food did you eat ? What is your typical day of food looking like ? Did you use any supplements ?
    Did you work out at the beginning? If so, what did your work outs consist of. I don't want to keep bombarding you with a million questions, but I would appreciate any details/advice you could give me.
    Thanks,
    Dianna

I will inbox you sweetie..*muah*
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. You look fab!

Aww.. Thank you so very much !!!! *muah*
  • ohgunnis
    ohgunnis Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for giving me the hope I so desperatley needed...Congratulations your amazing..
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just looked through your pictures. You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing!
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look Great! wheres your blog!?!?! and more pictures please!!!! I love seeing the progress. You are doing a wonderful job!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Your story really does motivate me. Inspiring... and you look awesome. Congrats to you on your success. :happy: