The new me!!! down 115lbs in 7mths

Options

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You inspire me and others. You are upbeat and positive. It really is not about the weight but the journey!

Great job!!!

Aww.. Thank you so much..Glad to have you as part of my MFP familyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Rachel...I have never met anyone on here or come to think of it in real life who is as positive and compassionate as you are. Thats something for all us us to aspire to. Keep up the great work, you are one awesome friend!

Aww.. Thank you Jeff.. You are an Awesome, Amazing friend as well.. So glad to be part of your MFP family.."You Rock"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing :) You look great!
  • LaShae77
    LaShae77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are!
    Keep up the great work.
  • ellenmenendez
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! I want to know what you did to lose it so fast and healthy. You are just the inspiration I need, thank you for posting!
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    That's great! :flowerforyou:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is amazing! I would love to join you!
  • fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just joined MFP this week & today is my first day on the boards. What a pure inspiration you are. Thank you for sharing your story & your positive attitude. Love!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    congratulations great job!!!!

see what can happen when you stay committed and EARN IT.

"never give up,never surrender"..from one of my fav movies galaxy quest.
  • 5MoreMinutes
    5MoreMinutes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by you! I have over 150 to lose to get anywhere close to a goal weight and it is so nice to read about your success. Gives me hope! :) Congrats!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a lot to lose in such a short time. You must have been really motivated! How'd you do it? I have 40 lbs. more to lose and only lost 30 lbs. so far and it took me over a year to lose that, but I'm not giving up. Like you said it is a lifestyle change so when I get there I get there as long as I'm going in the right direction I'm happy! Congratulations on your wonderful success.:flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Wow, that is a lot to lose in such a short time. You must have been really motivated! How'd you do it? I have 40 lbs. more to lose and only lost 30 lbs. so far and it took me over a year to lose that, but I'm not giving up. Like you said it is a lifestyle change so when I get there I get there as long as I'm going in the right direction I'm happy! Congratulations on your wonderful success.:flowerforyou:

Aww.. Thank you so very much!!! It has been a Wonderful JourneyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! we need pictures!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I am so inspired by you! I have over 150 to lose to get anywhere close to a goal weight and it is so nice to read about your success. Gives me hope! :) Congrats!

Aww.. thank you Sweetie!!!!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; you look fantastic! Thanks for posting; you are very inspirational! :smile:
  • Pipefitter_Val
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Way to go girl!! :happy:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Thank you Sweetie♥
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Thank you Sweetie♥
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Congratulations; you look fantastic! Thanks for posting; you are very inspirational! :smile:

Aww.. Thank you very much Sweetie!!
  • kault
    kault Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. I have a long way to go and think it is never going to happen, then I read your story and others like you and it keeps me going. THANKS!