Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    obsessive, jealous, abusive, stalked me, followed me, showed up at my parents house, my house (after i left) at random hours, contacted friends and family of mine that he had never even met to see where i was and what i was doing, physically threatened any guy who would try to talk to me before we were married ( i found out after the wedding of course... ).

and yet my step mom and most of our old friends still took his side in the divorce... he's one hell of an actor.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I get a whopping $24/week for 2 kids in child support. Basically I have enough for milk, eggs, yogurt and a 6 pack. LOL
    Hi! Umm can I get the number of his lawyer? Ok? Thanks.
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Not my type.. LOL
  • xxMsComptonxx
    Options
    Great Father to his kids.
    Awful boyfriend!- selfish, argumentative, inconsiderate, and a ((beep))
    Handsome, tall, muscles of a lean bodybuilder, and absolutely Wonderful at sex < Best I ever had!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ()&@$^*!^$^()&%_)#&_^!($^(_^&%_#&_(&_@(&(&%#_&%(^%*^@*^@*)^_%
    hey, you can b dropping #_&%(^%*^@*^@*)^_% bombs in here...
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A stepping stone! Because he moved out of the way I met my handsome hubby!! Thanks DB!!!!
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    The love of my life but "I was not the one".

Sad topic.

I thought this too, well the love of my life thing. And he said the same thing basically. "I love you but I'm not in love with you and I met a girl a week ago I really like" WTF. We had been best friends/dating/FB on and off for 8 years.Then I looked back after everything and all I could think of was DOUCHE CANOE! (thanks for the perfect words mishel (: )
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    DELUSIONAL!! Loser! HE thinks that his pitiful childsupport and picking them up TWO days a MONTH makes him father of the year ...NOT :noway:
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A stepping stone! Because he moved out of the way I met my handsome hubby!! Thanks DB!!!!

AMEN!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Good guy, just wasn't motivated.
    At 23 he was a highschool drop out, had no plans for college or technical school or anything, Lived in his parents garage, and got fired because he showed up late to work... oooohhh ANDDDD after I broke up with him I found out that he got on food stamps.. WHILE LIVING WITH HIS PARENTS!

My feminine instict kicked in and I realized that if I wanted to be a stay at home mommy some day, that he wasn't the man that was going to be able to provide that for me. No im not a gold digger, I just have my plans and by golly if my plans are going to change they are going to change for the better NOT the worse.
  • ttrotter1960
    Options
    OMG .. . I would have made sure the cops showed and dragged his *kitten* by the short hairs out the door!

poor girl . . . . pick'em better next time.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Manipulative, verbally abusive, image was way more important than substance and he should have got a couple beatings for all he did to some people, but got lucky and got that close of getting the beatings....
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I get a whopping $24/week for 2 kids in child support. Basically I have enough for milk, eggs, yogurt and a 6 pack. LOL
    Hi! Umm can I get the number of his lawyer? Ok? Thanks.

LMAO!!! Nah, he owes soooo much child support and has no ambition that's the most they can take out of his paycheck. I do get his tax refund (usually about 80/year) but it's divided between my two kids and his other "baby mama's". (He got another chick preggo while we were married - found out about that last year. UGH).

He's now married to his DAD'S former high school girlfriend.
  • inkoutxthestars
    inkoutxthestars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Father of the Year!!! JUST KIDDING...... he's a worthless piece of shizen. Ran off when he found out I was pregnant!!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i'm afraid if i talk about him he will appear ala beetlejuice.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I could go on and on, but my FAVORITE ex is still a really good friend. It didn't work out between us in the romance department, and we're both totally fine with it!
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We have to pick just one?? :laugh: They all were royal pieces of s*** :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I do mean all of them. I think I'm a magnet for jack a**es. And felons. lol.
    One likes living in jail more than sleeping in his own bed, and still tries to call for bail money at least every 6 months or so
    One cheated on me with my then best friend
    One is a dead beat dad, got arrested and locked up 2 weeks before I was prego, and has yet to see his kid in excess of 15 times in the 3 years of her life, no child support...nada, but he has another baby now so that one is more important than the first I suppose!
    The other relationship lasted 3 years, he proposed- and broke it off with no explanation- and vanished into thin air, come to find out (2 years later--onnn facebook) he cheated on me, knocked her up, and married her--with my ring!!! :grumble: Although, I am VERY happy this one did not work out, I would more than likely still be miserable.

I guess we'll see where the current boyfriend ends up?? :laugh: :wink:
  • DerGraf
    DerGraf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Never had one. Too ooogly back then. LOL... too bad, so sad.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    A great guy, an amazing friend, we were just very toxic with each other. No sob story, no drama.. I do miss his parents though..

Thats the thing i miss most about my ex too... his parents called me their daughter..
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

He's now married to his DAD'S former high school girlfriend.

EWWW!

And now I feel bad because I've broken up with a lot of really decent guys. Although...my most recent wasn't really a boyfriend...I knew he he had children...later found out that he was still MARRIED. He just came back from visiting his parents out of country to file for divorce...We stopped talking in...Feb/March...WTH?! I guess that divorce he had *****ed about when I was seeing him was all made up.