Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Let's do another!!!

You skanky blonde tramp....i guess the only thing you and your white trash sisters are good for is pumping out little f*** trophies to cash in on more and more government assistance....you reap what you sow....enjoy that delapidated single wide you gap holed skank!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Actually, my ex (long term, not my first boyfriend who I dated 3 months lol) is an amazing guy. He's cute, sweet, funny, romantic, and smart. He is successful and faithful. I just didn't feel like we had all the same goals, among other things.

I still love him, and am going to make sure his next girlfriend is perfect for him and treats him like a KING! :devil:

My ex from high school (3 month dating guy), is a really nice guy too...but too emotional and unstable.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    physically and mentally abusive, had me staring down the muzzle of a gun more than once. it was a horrible relationship...i hate that im scarred for life from some of the stuff he did, and i do mean "literally" scarred as well as emotionally. i actually have a tattoo now, meaning "a new beginning" to remind myself to NEVER again get involved with someone like that again. Last i heard, he's got a good job and a great relationship and is now staying away from the drug dealing/bad *kitten* lifestyle, and surprisingly im happy for him bc i dont wish the stuff he did to me on ANY girl :)
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    liar, too much alcohol within his family.... all the other guys since blow me off and are jerks.. so I'm very unlucky right now... boo :sad:
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Drama king, inattentive lover, xenophobe, without any ambitions and sad
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Scary, but not so much what she did to me, it's more like what she could have done....but didn't. She was divorced and putting her ex husband through the ringer. I remember one time they were fighting over material possessions in court, and the night her vehicle (which was on the list btw) busted she filled the inside with everything that was on his list, called a tow truck, rode with the tow truck and dropped the car on his front lawn. She left me alone after we broke up, even had my remaining things packed and sent to me via movers (stayed with my folks for a month before finding a house to buy), but still made it a point to send my mail to my new house.....which she had no way of getting that information unless you go on the county site to track home purchases. It was like saying "don't f---- with me because I know where you live"

Aside from that, she was the kind of person who constantly played victim, and would be what I'd call mentally abusive. She would force her opinion on you, especially if you didn't share her reasoning....lots of hatred and angst.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Ex husband - Lying, cheating, selfish PRICK.

First serious ex bf - Great guy, too soon.. I f-ed up that one.

Most recent ex bf - off his rocker insane.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    mental/emotional trainwreck! Thank God I didn't marry him!!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wasted 15yrs of my life he did!!! Couldn't keep his *kitten* out of prison long enough to help raise our 2 kids~ Years after i finally divorced him- he STILL refers to me as "his wife"!!! Ofcourse he wants me back~ KEEP WISHIN ON A STAR BABY!!! I have absolutely NO feelings for him anymore. I have moved on, and found happiness at last with an amazing/ HOT italian, (with no criminal record..LOL) that my children call "DAD". His loss, not ours.:laugh:
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    idiot, cheater, liar, and so one sided (as in he put nada in)... thankfully we were young enough we never married. shoulda listened to his mom when she told me I should break up with him. his mom still loves me and talks to me all the time :laugh:
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    CRAZZYYY he was so weird like one minute he was my best friend and everything was perfect then in a blink of an eye he would turn into such a douche and just be so mean to me... but in a way were still friends i just know now not to let my guard down with him..
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    COMPLETELY different now from when I first met him/was in a relationship with him. He's far less emotional and caring than he used to be, and in general he doesn't seem to have the same amazing qualities that I fell in love with in the first place.

He's also received his permit to legally carry a sidearm. While I'm not against guns per se, I don't feel comfortable spending time with someone that's armed 24/7.
  • armywife121110
    Options
    My Ex... where to start. He was my high school sweetheart and the first of many things... We were together for what seems like forever, then dumps me right before my senior prom, cheated on me with a girl 4 years yonger. he now has two kids to two different woman whom he doesnt pay attention to, is bald, has a beer gut and is still the same unfaithful person he ever was. Gave up his dream of a major league baseball career for a woman he knocked up and and then she left him because she was a lesbian... he still lives at home with his parents and works for his dad, doesnt have a job and still mooches off them for everything.... Uggg that felt good to get out!!
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    hsdbkwheriufjknsd,nbvlakjhlfhaenvasjdf <
    This is me trying to describe a psycho!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    How about a long distance relationship gone bad. . .

To summarize, he talked to me allll night one night (for hours) while his ex was in the basement drinking.. She had come over to get the last of her stuff... and decided not to leave. They ended up hooking up that night, and the next morning, and then she called to tell me about it from 350 miles away!

I took him back (like a moron) and then the next weekend while I was visiting, my dog was barking too much so he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up the stairs.

Needless to say that was the end of it!!!!

Oh my girl - please take much better care of yourself next time!!!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My Ex was a total charmer, Hard working , loves cooking , When I was in love with him he looked handsome to me..LOL but really he is not great on looks but has a great sense of humor . Enjoys traveling and doing fun things . ...seems like a catch right ?

Oh yeah...and then later I found out he was a two faced cheater..who could not be faithful at all ..It was hard to finaly let go of him cuz he had some good things that I really liked.

Glad he is out of my life :)
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    in one word an *kitten*

:happy:

LOL
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    my ex was ah..... a lesson. ;O
    one hell of a lesson.
    Guess he had his good qualities but he is definitely something left in the past.
    On to bigger and better
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Funny, clever, inventive, sexy as hell, impressive, adorable, coffee flavoured, adventurous and out of my life. I miss her every single day.

Still - highs and lows, etc. Plenty of other spoons out there still to be licked. :smile:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Most recent ex-he and I are still friends, I guess.
    He's intelligent, educated, hilarious, terrible with money, charming, incredibly indecisive, and has the most beautiful eyes.

Most othet exes, f-ing nutters.