TWEENERS 10/4

Options

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i err... i think drank about 20 ounces yesterday
    and none so far today and its nearly 6pm!:noway:

sorry partner!!!:frown: i fail with water... i'll try to make up for it at work:sick:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I managed 80 oz on Saturday - up 4 times in the night needing to pee !!!
    40 oz yesterday - had to work in the morning, go home and work my butt off for my son's 11th birthday party, I was too busy organising, baking and keeping away from the pastries to even think of drinking any more :blushing:
    Sorry, guys, I'll try and make up today :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    What's bumpin??

I only got 40 ounces in yesterday---BTW does water with crystal light in it count??/
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    What's bumpin??

I only got 40 ounces in yesterday---BTW does water with crystal light in it count??/

Hey Chrissy....just bumped the explanation thread toward the top of the forum....so you can get an idea what it means when you see one of us 'bumpin a thread' :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So I feel stupid now - so it's just you posting so it goes back in the recent posts?
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    It took me awhile to understand it too - so don't feel bad

Water- plain, in ice form, with flavor, whatever I think as long as it is a see through liquid we could still count it!:wink:

I am doing much better today! I have a horrible headache from eating too much sugar yesterday (by alot:grumble: ) but I guess thats what I get for being a glutten!

Does anyone else get headaches when they eat too much sugar?
  • monica5237
    Options

Water- plain, in ice form, with flavor, whatever I think as long as it is a see through liquid we could still count it!:wink:

I am doing much better today! I have a horrible headache from eating too much sugar yesterday (by alot:grumble: ) but I guess thats what I get for being a glutten!

well i am not sure if it is from the sugar but i have a major headache today and i am not sure what it is from but it could be lack of caffine due to drinking water instead of tea lol but i am hanging in there. as of today I have had i know it is not alot but i drink about 6 44oz cups of water everyday so i am not sure how much that is ok i did the math it is 264oz a day and i did that saturday sunday and plan to today so as of right now i am up to 528 oz and working on my first 44 oz today.
  • grammy2007
    Options
    wow!! bet you stay in the bathroom, if i drank that much i might as well not even
    get off the toilet, thought i USED to drink alot a gallon a day.
    i've had 48oz this morning and am about to bust, can't keep running the the bathroom @ work.
    guess i have a LONG way to go to catch up with you:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Yeah I get major headaches when I have too much sugar, but that's down to my diabetes.
  • monica5237
    Options
    wow!! bet you stay in the bathroom, if i drank that much i might as well not even
    get off the toilet, thought i USED to drink alot a gallon a day.
    i've had 48oz this morning and am about to bust, can't keep running the the bathroom @ work.
    guess i have a LONG way to go to catch up with you:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

oh yess the potty and i are well aquainted. I might need to buy stock in toilet paper lol:blushing:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Monica5237--I want to know what you've done to continue your loss since April 07

My start weight was 239 and my goal is 150 so we're very similiar in that. Any words of wisdom for a beginner....I started a month ago.
  • monica5237
    Options
    Monica5237--I want to know what you've done to continue your loss since April 07

My start weight was 239 and my goal is 150 so we're very similiar in that. Any words of wisdom for a beginner....I started a month ago.

yes just stick to it!
    when you start to feel like you are falling just tell your self you are doing this for you.

It has been a mind thing for me. I have just told myself that i can have anything i want but if i do who is it hurting (if it is bad for me) it is me that I am hurting.

Count your calories and listen to everyone on here that gives advice I have only been on here for about 2 months but they have helped me when i start to fall. Just tell yourself you can do it. it will happen for you if you want it!!!!!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    just stopping in to say hi, i found this realy cool website that sends you a daily devotional for when your dieting, thought i share this with yall in case any of yall also read the Bible. :flowerforyou:

http://www.oneplace.com/devotionals/fordieters/default.aspx
  • chrissyh
    Options
    64 ounces of water yesterday - WooWhoo!
  • grammy2007
    Options
    done good on water yesterday 96 oz (ate good until supper then :cry: )
    started out good this am already had 56 oz water good luck to all:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    can anyone get in on this?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker:
    I'd love to as well...if you have an extra spot for either or both of us..that would ROCK! But I'm willing to wait it out if need be and drink along with you all whether I'm paired with someone or not:laugh: :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    Options
    I'd love to as well...if you have an extra spot for either or both of us..that would ROCK! But I'm willing to wait it out if need be and drink along with you all whether I'm paired with someone or not:laugh: :drinker:

i will TOTALLY be your Pee Pal!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

TEE HEE HEE ....and PEE along with it! Ok I don't know the exact rules except DOWN THAT WATER...till ya pee and drink some more and then...well you get the general idea.

I think this is the current challenge then the pee winners...er, um, I mean the water drinkers with the longevity/highest water drinking amount picks the next challenge...

Course we'll have someone give us the exact rules :drinker:

But for now.....let us BEGIN:drinker: I'l check back in with ya later Chickie:flowerforyou:
  • christelpistol
    Options

TEE HEE HEE ....and PEE along with it! Ok I don't know the exact rules except DOWN THAT WATER...till ya pee and drink some more and then...well you get the general idea.

I think this is the current challenge then the pee winners...er, um, I mean the water drinkers with the longevity/highest water drinking amount picks the next challenge...

Course we'll have someone give us the exact rules :drinker:

But for now.....let us BEGIN:drinker: I'l check back in with ya later Chickie:flowerforyou:

ok toots, just so you know... i AVERAGE 16 glasses of water a day.
    you ready?
    do you smell what i'm cookin?