5'8" ladies what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• chachii26
    chachii26 Posts: 45
    Options
    Im 5'8 ... when i started (at 189) i was aiming for 165 and it looked like far away and hard!! im at 175 now and im thinking I could go to 155...I don't have a petite frame ((latina)) and I have big legs so I think if I go any lower u will only see my head! (that's what my brother tells me)...lOl!!
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 5'9... I don't have a weight goal but I do have a body image in mind that I'm striving for. I want to be really strong and very lean.... I'm not far off. I currently weigh 134 but I'm very thin.... Muscle weighs more than fat and I definitely want to be strong over being skinny and weak!
  • cokpara
    cokpara Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'm about 5'7ish but my goal is between 125 and 130... 130 is easier to maintain than 125, but i like to push my body to the limits! so we shall see!!!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm another 5'7 & 3/4", lol!

When I got married, I was about 140. I was happy with my body for the most part then, and I would kill for it now. Ha! I'd like to get back there and then reevaluate from that point.

This journey started at 184. I'm currently, and impatiently, 174.
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got to 140 the year before last and although at the time I didn't realise it that was good for me (i still insisted i wasn't happy with my weight then!!). God how I wish I was back at this weight now!!!

I did lose a few pounds more probs 136 but friends started telling me that wasn't a great look. I have quite prominent chest/collarbones.
  • steohanieb88
    Options
    I'd like to be 140 for my holiday and then ultimately 133. My heighest would have been 180+ and I'm probably around 160 (not a fan of the scales!)
  • jaca
    jaca Posts: 25
    Options
    id like to be back between 65-70 kilos. not sure what that is in pounds proberly around the 140 mark?
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    id like to be back between 65-70 kilos. not sure what that is in pounds proberly around the 140 mark?

That is 143 - 154lbs.

I am 5'7 1/2 and aiming for 72kg - 158lbs this just gets me into a healthy BMI once I am there I will see how I go.

I am 178lbs at the moment and take a US 10-12 (that sounds so much better than UK 14-16).
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    OMG thank god this thread exists!!! i feel I have to constantly explain on another forum that I am 5ft8 and therefore my goal of 154 is good for me!!!! People must think I am mad.

I've always been around 160lbs ever since I was in my early 20's (now 34) but I still want to get down to 154. I'd be super duper happy with that.

154 is my ultimate goal but I'll see how I feel/look at around 158 or so. I've a twin sis and she is under 11stone and looks skinny for her height as she is about 1 inch taller than me. My husband says she looks older than me and part of that is down to her weight. I've a much more sporty physique than her.

Besides, I'm terrifiied (as is my husband) that if I lose too much weight, my nice boobs will go too!!!!!!!!!!
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9" and aiming for 160 and then once i get to that point i'll see how i feel and decide if i need to lose more!
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    I'm 5'7... and 53 years old. I can't remember the last time I was below 200, so I'm shooting for One-derland first.
    I think I would be comfortable, and be successful at maintaining around 160-169.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Back to 130-132 I was 2 yrs ago. It was a hard weight to maintain so I'd be happy with 135. It's an 8lb goal that's been going on for 2 years now :(
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My dream weight is 150 pounds but I'd be happy with 170...who am I kidding I'd be happy with 190 right about now.

Ha ha! Amen!

I've never been a small girl - ever - and I don't think I would ever be near what I'm "supposed" to be unless I got gravely ill. I think it just ranges on your body type and activity level. For me, I'd like to see what 185 looks like and then work from there.
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Size 8/10... I've been over weight for so long, I'm not sure what I would look like at a number weight. I'm more into toning.
  • crazie01grape
    crazie01grape Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" is that close enough? my goal is 135, only 4.5lbs to go. then it is all about toning.
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    'm big chested and have a big booty.. so 160 is the lowest i'll go... anything else will make me look to skinny. i want some meat on my bones. just to wear a size 10/12 and i'll be happy
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I am currently 193 and my pie in the sky goal is 130 which is what I weighed in college...when I thought I was fat (I wanna smack that dumb me). I am taking a little bit at time. So my next goal is 160 and I will decide it I want to try maintaining or continue losing.
  • jessika_lynn72
    Options
    my ultimate goal would be in the healthy range of the BMI chart. Around 150 pounds for me would be awesome. But as of right now, I would just love you be under 200 again...
  • missanitab
    missanitab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    175-185 Perfect for me!!
  • orierie113
    orierie113 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm shooting for 160-165...Anthing less than that doesnt look good on me..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!