5'8" ladies what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• Yayi724
    Yayi724 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 5'7 with a larger frame and my goal is 143. I am currently at 155. I really think how thin you look depends on your frame size. At 143 I am a size 2/4 depending on the clothes, any thinner than that and I look emaciated. Someone the same height with a smaller frame can get to 130 and still look good and not to thin.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and would like to hit 147. This was the weight I was most of my life before my 3rd and 4th pregnancies. I've gotten down to 125, but that's just too skinny for me now.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I started at 168, now I'm at 142....I think 135 is my final goal :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I started at 171. Am now at 154 (honestly I think my scale has mood swings, rather than I have weight fluctuations...) and am going for 140 - 145. I'll get to 145 and see how I feel. NO LOWER than 140 - no more losing weight just because I can!!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    My profile pict is me at 135, but Ive been to 125 and was still healthy looking, so that's my ultimate goal.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I was thinking 165, but now I'm more thinking 150..depends on how much I feel is saggy skin when I get closer to 165. 40lbs to get there..and then.who knows..its been a long journey and just getting under 200lbs right now would be a big victory
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", and I'm shooting for 135, the weight I was when I was a track runner in high school. I have a petite frame, and I'm lanky so being thin does work for me.

Right now, I'm at 188, but started at 210.

I'm 5'8.75 and my goal weight is 127-130. I haven't weighed that since middle school. I got down to about 143 about a year ago and wanted to lose another 10-15 pounds. I have a smaller frame and at 160 I feel chunky. Three years ago I started around 205-210 too, so I'm just thankful that I'm in a healthy weight now. The extra pounds I want to lose now are just for me and for vanity reasons.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a half (5'8 on a good day, LOL) but my ultimate goal would be 140 lbs but I would be happy and also maintain my weight between 140 - 150 lbs.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I am going for 170, but I have a very large frame. I may go lower once I get there, but for now that is my main goal. I still have a LONG way to go tho!
  • mrudzinski
    mrudzinski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is 135 :)
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    My dream weight is 150 pounds but I'd be happy with 170...who am I kidding I'd be happy with 190 right about now.

lol!!! Same! i am 5'7 tho, but close enough for me
  • kathcanada
    Options
    Started at 180, down to 155, final goal is 150. Those last 5 pounds are so tough!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'10 and my goal weight is 185, that with my build (athletic muscular build) I would be about a size 10/12. That is small enough for me. Only a Dog wants a bone and all he does is bury it....LOL. I was 160- 170 two summers ago and was too freaking thin and it was not a good look for me at Over 40. I like a softer look to my face and the rest of me. Also my thighs and butt give me shape.
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 143....right now I'm 150 and my arms look good and my legs are mostly muscle BUT I have a long trunk and my tummy is wide and out....i.e. muffin top
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7.5" and my goal has always been 150. My dream weight is 140-145, but I have no idea what would be best for my body. I've never been a normal weight so it's hard to tell what would look/feel right.
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    125! im 136 now. im getting marry in three months. i will be be there (with fire in her eyes and wonder woman song playing LMBO)

I'm 128 now....goal is 123-125. I, too, am getting married in a few months (Sept 17), and my plan is to look my absolute best-ever!
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and had set my initial goal weight on MFP at 150. I started at 185 and am now at 157, but I think I will try to keep going. I'm feeling good but I could use a lot more work as far as tone and definition. I'm pretty happy with my size right now though so we'll see. Finally fitting back into a size 8!!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 160. I can't imagine being that weight. I don't think I've been that weight since I was "skinny" and never even thought of stepping on a scale. The first time I can remember thinking I need to lose a few was when I was at 170. I'm 4 pounds away from 170 right now. Crossing my fingers I can do it!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    Anything under 200 but would luv 180
  • Jaccilatt5
    Jaccilatt5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well at my thinnest adult weight I was 128(5 years ago)...WWAAAYYY to thin...at my heaviest I was 196(6 months ago)....So I went through pics of me at different stages of weight gain and Ive decided on somewhere between 145and 150. Currently I am 166 and am finally getting to a point where I am liking things about my body again. Honestly if I hit 155 ill prob. maintain there for a while. Best of Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!