Lose 5lbs+ in July!!! YES WE CAN

Options

Replies

• dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have two days of 300 crunches done. My plan is 5 days of cardio this week, lots of abs, and some weights. I don't think I'm loosing this week. Hopefully I can at least maintain and then loose next week. Good luck to all.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    anyone have an alternative crunch that doesn't put pressure on the neck?
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options

if you're doing a crunch correctly it shouldn't put ANY pressure on the neck. just be sure you're not pulling your neck up with your arms... if you have to, keep your hands off your neck totally. look up to the sky instead of at your knees. maybe this will help?
  • j_courter
    Options
    I have two days of 50 brunches in.

I also wanted to say that this morning I stepped on the scale to see 131.4! I really hope this sticks and I can pull a good weigh in on Monday

lol... i can't imagine how many calories would be in 50 "brunches!" jk, i know you meant crunches but i couldn't resist! here's to your success on the scales:drinker:
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot about the crunches!!! I'll have to kick it in to high gear these next few days and get those in!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options

I also wanted to say that this morning I stepped on the scale to see 131.4! I really hope this sticks and I can pull a good weigh in on Monday

lol... i can't imagine how many calories would be in 50 "brunches!" jk, i know you meant crunches but i couldn't resist! here's to your success on the scales:drinker:

LOL see what happens when I post in the middle of the night from my phone...OPPPS
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE GOAL: 50 crunches every day for a total of 350 this week

Tue: n/a
    Wed: 75
    Thu: 50
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:

:heart: 225 left!! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

LOL see what happens when I post in the middle of the night from my phone...OPPPS

:laugh: I got a chuckle out of that last night too but was too tired to post! :laugh:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Polly
    07/01 218
    07/06 216
    07/13 214

Awesome Job Polly!!! Consistency is sooo key! I have a lot to learn from yoU! Thanks for the motivation!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    CHALLENGE GOAL: 50 crunches every day for a total of 350 this week

Tue: n/a
    Wed: 75
    Thu: 50
    Fri: 50
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:

:heart: 175 left!! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • j_courter
    Options
    I just wanted to encourage all of you who struggle through the weekends... YOU CAN DO THIS! THIS is YOUR Monday to dominate the scales. Practice self control and portion control! Go out for a bike ride or a walk in the morning or evening, dance around the house, go for a swim, play a game of tennis, it doesn't matter what you do, just move your body!

Oh, and don't forget to drink plenty of water! :-)

You ARE in control. Ask yourself this question... Do I want to look back and WISH I would have done better or do I want to say, "YES! I did it!" Success feels great. Now, get out there and do it! :-)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I have been using my exercise ball because I do better that way.
  • hgellings
    Options

Awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :smile:
  • sonal150
    sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to encourage all of you who struggle through the weekends... YOU CAN DO THIS! THIS is YOUR Monday to dominate the scales. Practice self control and portion control! Go out for a bike ride or a walk in the morning or evening, dance around the house, go for a swim, play a game of tennis, it doesn't matter what you do, just move your body!

You ARE in control. Ask yourself this question... Do I want to look back and WISH I would have done better or do I want to say, "YES! I did it!" Success feels great. Now, get out there and do it! :-)

Thank you for posting this! Your post might just have brought be back on track! Thanks for the encouraging words.
  • hgellings
    Options
    I fear tomorrow is not going to be a very good weigh-in day... Got TOM today. Yuck!
  • j_courter
    Options

if it helped just one person it was worth posting! :-) hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you for posting this! Your post might just have brought be back on track! Thanks for the encouraging words.
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Name: Elle

Goal weight on July 31st: 189

07/01: 194
    07/04: 192
    07/11: 188.5
    07/18: 188
    07/25:
    07/31:
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Name/ real name: tamsanger/Tam

Goal weight on July 27th (on hols after): 146

07/01: 152
    07/06: 151 (-1)
    07/13: 152 (+1)
    07/20: 150 (-2)
    07/27:

Back on track - hooray :) Not sure I can lose another 4lbs in 7 days - if only I wasn't going to be on holiday from 27th!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Name: Elle

Goal weight on July 31st: 189

07/01: 194
    07/04: 192
    07/11: 188.5
    07/18: 188
    07/25:
    07/31:

Wow Elle, already surpassed your goal - fantastic :)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: bubblesburst80/Karen

Goal weight on July 30: 213

07/01: 221.5
    07/06: 219.5
    07/11: 220 :(
    07/18: 216.5
    07/25:
    07/31: