Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The difference is amazing and inspirational! Keep it up!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    OMG..you look amazing and look at those legs...what I would do to have those legs! even one of them :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That's great proud of you!

you know this thread is a year and a half old and the OP hasn't posted in about that long, right?
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    $1035 AND a new leaner body...amazing! Dramatic physical change and I'm sure you feel fantastic. All the best in the New Year!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    "Sorry I'm in my bra and underwear"....ha. No one's ever been expected to apologize for being mostly-naked, in my book. :P

You look great, there's a huge difference. Great job@
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Love your tatoos.
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Its so interesting to see change. Beautiful. Congratulations to you!
  • cshelto44
    cshelto44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! And I love your back tat!!!!
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    Wow.....you look great!!! Have a happy healthy & great 2013!!!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's one hell of a transformation!! You are amazing, thanks for sharing!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ... keep at it !
  • ellesab78
    ellesab78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is soooo inspirational! I have just signed up in the hopes that I finally lose weight and I am about your size and to see the weight coming off is amazing! Please don't give up as it gives me hope that I will make it too! With regards to the plateau, I have heard to mix it up a bit with regards to your routine and calories to 'trick' the body. Please keep us posted!!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    That's great proud of you!
    :huh:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    The images in the original post have been removed. While we encourage and applaud our members for sharing their journey's and their photos with our community, we respectfully ask that our photo guidelines be respected. In order to maintain a work-place friendly site we do not allow user's to post photos in bras and underwear.

Thank you for your understanding!

From our Community Guidelines:
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity or vulgarity

If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!