Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic job........just amazing.....find another group if you need the incentive.....keep up the great work....you have come so far....
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking you! Congratulations. What an inspiration.
  • _Brittany_Rose
    Options
    You have done a FANTASTIC job!!! Keep up the outstanding work !
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Way to go! Keep it up and happy transformation!!!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done, that is absolutely amazing!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great results! You should be proud of yourself for the hard work.
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW! How can you not be motivated when looking at those pictures! We have the same starting weight too (ok, close enough). Keep it up, you are on a roll!!

Your comments are what motivates me. Thank you for the kind words. If I can do it, anyone can as long as they have the will!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

And being completely open and honest is awesomely brave! You have done a fabulous job! And don't apologize! the bra and panties show your progress awesomely!! We're proud of you too!!!
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Way to go! You have done amazing! Keep up the wonderful work! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)
  • srenee08
    srenee08 Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh my goodness! That is amazing!!! Im only at 51 lbs lost and I have between 30-50 more to go and you can tell the difference on you more than on me. You're great motivation. Keep it up!! :)
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That's dramatic. Wish I had a suggestion to restart your motivation. I hope everyone's reactions will spur you to keep going. Imagine how proud you'll be to hit your goal!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow congrats you look great :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Your face has gotten so much slimmer! as your body has too!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep up the good work. Congrats!!
  • tedm5
    tedm5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an amazing transformation. I agree with the rest of the posters on here, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Congratulations. I hope that I have that amazing of a transformation.
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! wow.. :smile:
  • geoblue
    geoblue Posts: 19
    Options
    You Go, Girl!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That's dramatic. Wish I had a suggestion to restart your motivation. I hope everyone's reactions will spur you to keep going. Imagine how proud you'll be to hit your goal!

You have NO idea how much all of the comments are working. Thank you for the compliments!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's very impressive! You look fantastic! Keep up the amazing work! If you want to stay motivated, just think about that SUPER progress you've already made! :D
  • jac1976
    jac1976 Posts: 30
    Options
    Huge congratulations the difference in your size is amazing! You must have worked really hard. Keep up the fantastic work you are an inspiration :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!