Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Pretty incredible!! Did you notice your back side in the before vs. after pictures? Your tattoo is now almost completely the size of your back - whereas the before pic show about 2-3 inces more of skin on either side of the tattoo!

Awesome-ness! Keep up the good work!!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation so far!! You are doing awesome! Keep it up! You look great!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing weight loss! What an inspiration! I agree with the others... very brave. Nice colorful tat, by the way :)
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

You look great and your attitude is just as inspiring as your weight loss success. Way to go! Glad I saw this post today :)
  • Juggernautpint
    Juggernautpint Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

I agree HONESTY. You can only cheat yourself. The more honest you are with yourself and with your MFP friends the more likely you are to succeed.

Keep up the good work!
  • Mblanden
    Mblanden Posts: 1
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Good job!!!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    :heart: dont be sorry because u have given most of us motavation,letting us know that this is what happens when u beleive in yourself.like the older folks say,hard work pays of.thank u,i now know that there is hope for me.
    :heart:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You kicked A** girl!!!
  • craftykimmer
    craftykimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just joined today, and this is the first post I read. I am truly awed and inspired by you! Wow is all I can think to say. Good for you!
  • N3OKI
    N3OKI Posts: 8
    Options
    Unreal! Congrats, keep up the good work.
  • bhawkins0617
    bhawkins0617 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!! Keep up the good work!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Great work! You must feel super!
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOOOOWWWW! Great Job!
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • WADA58
    WADA58 Posts: 9
    Options
    You have done great just look at ur pics that should be more help than ever, you've done fansticly great. Keep it up! :wink:
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow...great job!!!!
  • HarpandWings
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment :smile:
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    DAMN Good Job
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I know you are thanking all of us, but thank you, your photos give us all motivation because we wanna have those same great results as you have. I wish we had something like what you had at your work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!