Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I agree, brave and AWESOME! That's such a huge accomplishment!!!!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation!

You've obviously put in a ton of work and it truly shows. Congratulations and great job!!

:: hugs ::

and don't ever be sorry. This is amazing. :-)
  • ljgraham64
    Options
    Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing! You should be proud of you.Keep up the great progress.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Incredible; way to go!
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look fantastic, what an inspiration! Going to add you to my friends list if you don't mind. Keep up your amazing work!
  • omnisis
    omnisis Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nice! That's impressive. Treasure this moment and resolve to never be the person you were before you started your journey. You really have a lot to be proud of! I bet you can do things that were simply next to physically impossible for you before your weight loss.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!! Keep up the great work and make it to your ultimate goal!!! A way to keep the workouts cheap and to vary them is to watch groupon/living social/etc for deals! They have them all the time!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Keep going girl!!:flowerforyou: your looking GOOD
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Way to go. That is amazing!!! Great job.
  • lleesc
    lleesc Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    How do you manage to shed the pounds off your belly? WHat type of exercise and such helped you the most??

You are very Brave, Especially to show your pics in only a Bra and Underwear......:noway: Would i do that, Way too personal
    to post on a website like this. A bathing suit possibly, but under wear & bra...:noway:

Great job by the way!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful now...I hope you win the pot! Congrats on your heard work : )
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job, lady!!!!! Awesome that you won the prize too!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    WOW! How can you not be motivated when looking at those pictures! We have the same starting weight too (ok, close enough). Keep it up, you are on a roll!!
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    The pics are amazing! You should be really proud of yourself. I know I'm proud of you! Love the body art by the way, beautiful!
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! soooo very happy for you and your progress!! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Don't give up. You can do it! You have already made great progress. Keep going! It's worth it :)
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great one complaint though,you should be smiling in your after shot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!