Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• praytonia
    praytonia Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great..Stay focused and keep moving forward!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Incredible shrinking woman! Way to go!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look great! Beautiful tattoo :smile:
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    well done!
  • vetty41
    vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow I wasn't expecting that much of a difference...amazing! you have done so well in a short time! congrats!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!
    jane:drinker:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! you look fantastic!!!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

ROCK. THE EFF. ON. I loved that you posted those pics but I love your rationalization for it even more.

You look amazing!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    Thats AMAZING!!! You look GREAT! Keep it up girl! I LOVE these before and after pics! :)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great contest, I love a little competition! Huge incentive and I love that you worked your butt off to win. That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! U HAVE GIVEN ME EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO KEEP GOIN!! i LOVE YOUR TATTS!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow.....what a change! Keep up the great work!
  • MKPRN
    MKPRN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

ROCK. THE EFF. ON. I loved that you posted those pics but I love your rationalization for it even more.

You look amazing!!

Thank you. I was extremely hesitant to post the pics because of the fact that they're in my bra and panties, but I'm so glad that I did. A bikini is not too much different, right? :-) I've taken clothed before and after pics and I don't feel that they really show the progress I've made. I appreciate your comments very much. :-)
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    Great job! Please share with us how you're doing it--I also started in January 2011 and have lost 33lbs, so you've lost twice as much! I'd love to get some tips from you! :)

I joined the gym about 2.5 months in. I did a crap=load of cardio. Now the cardio isn't working the way it was. So, I will start doing more weights. I think I need to shock my system again. My biggest key has definitely been the water. I always thought it sounded silly, but when I increased my water to 150-200 ounces/day, the weight started to fall off.

I think I was honestly never meant to be that huge. My body responded well to my taking care of it. I eat a lot of things I've always eaten, I just portion control. I measure out snacks and never eat from the bag.

Thanks for the compliment!
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Also, I love the tat on your back!

Thank you. I'll be getting it finished when I'm done losing weight. Hopefully my tattoo artist can work with how it's changed with the weight loss. LOL!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! Hugeeee change. You look so much younger, too!
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No you are brave, I can't get up the guts to get the pic taken..lol I should do that..you give me the incentive!
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    Great job! Love the back tat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!