Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• blackd0ve
    blackd0ve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!
    Plateaus suck :( But don't be discouraged, look at all the people you have here to encourage you on your journey.
    You are an inspiration :D
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look sooo much different! What a difference! Fantastic Job!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    amazing!!! great job!!!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    I know you are thanking all of us, but thank you, your photos give us all motivation because we wanna have those same great results as you have. I wish we had something like what you had at your work

Actually the contest was at the salon where my daughter gets her hair done. There were SO many people in the beginning. By the end of the contest, there were only 7 people left. CRAZY!. Just proves that if you're not ready for a change, nothing will make a difference. :-)

Good luck to you!
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    First, I want to say you look amazing and you did a great job!!

Second, GIRL!! You are sooo NOT done, now get your butt out their and shed those pounds!!! :)
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Very awesome job!!!:drinker: Go and buy some new clothes with that money! U deserve it!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine the bravery that it must have taken to post such raw "before" pictures of yourself - but I can imagine the pride that you must be feeling after working so hard and seeing such awesome results! You go girl! Keep rockin'! :)
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the kind words and the encouragement. I never expected the response I got. You are all fantastic and I hope to see before, during and after pics of all of you on here someday!

Thanks again. You've all really made me feel wonderful!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    amazing job!! What an inspiration!! And so brave with the pics!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss MotorMowth
  • Shushonet
    Shushonet Posts: 37
    Options
    WOW! Super mega beautiful change!!!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work!!! That's excellent! Thank you for sharing.
  • melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    You inspire me!
  • Flylow49
    Flylow49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! Great Job!! Proud of you....you look amazing....what a difference. Keep up the hard work. You have inspired me also.
  • gf320
    gf320 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look so great! Your body looked so much like how mine does, so this is really inspirational.

Weird question: did your tattoos change much? I've always worried about that.
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow what a huge difference! awesome! keep up the good work!!
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Wow--thanks for sharing! What an inspiration. Have fun spending your winnings...a vacation?
  • fitrobb
    fitrobb Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome!! THe next pic of progress you post you better have a big ole smile because you should be very proud of yourself. Anybody can do this, but few have the discipline to follow through like you have done. Hang in there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!