Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options
Hi :smile:
My name is suzanne.I'm on day 1.Week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and watching my diet.Does any one want to join me.I need all the motivation I can get.Let's get ripped LOL.:happy:

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll have to bump this up a few times.The threads go so fast here.
  • reammi
    reammi Posts: 70
    Options
    I actually have 1 more day and then I'm done with Ripped in 30. I'm just stopping by to encourage you to keep going. I loved Ripped in 30 although Week 3 was definitely not a favorite of mine. Good luck - you can do it :))
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Thank you so much for wishing me luck and motivating me.I really need it.You are so nice.:smile:
  • CrochetGator
    CrochetGator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of week 1, that's close enough to starting lol
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm so excited your here with me.Yes it's close enough.Anyone can just jump in anytime they want at any day and we can motivate each other.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    WOW.These threads move really fast.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I haven't done my workout out yet.I'll report it later.Have a great weekend.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did day 3.week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.I need all the motivation I can get.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today was day four of week two for me. I am really enjoying Ripped in 30 and love that it really makes me work! I took my measurements today and I have already lost 2 inches around my waist and dropped 7 pounds since I started. Love Jillian!!! :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi welcome.I did ripped in 30 today.Day 3.week one.But I blew it and had alot of cheese cake.Like Jillian says you can eat your way through any workout.I'll do better tommorrow.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of the 30 Day Shred, and planning on doing Ripped after that... so I may pop back in in a week or so to join in! :-)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Ok,Welcome.
  • marathonrev
    Options
    I will start today (Day 1, Week 1) (Sunday, June 25, 2011)...so by the end of July, I will look like Jillian, right? (LOL!):laugh:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    hi:smile:
    welcome.Yep we'll look like jillian LOL.:laugh: BETTER than Jillian LOL:laugh:
  • CrochetGator
    CrochetGator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just did week 2 day 1. Man I am sore!!! My legs are killin me, but I love the torture. I still have to do the modified versions, but I work up a crazy sweat. Good job everyone at sticking with it. I am surprised I have been consistent with it lol.

Amanda
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I was sore after day one LOL.Your doing great.You motivate me that you got that far.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I have all 3 of my little ones home for the week off of school for the summer.I have to figure out how to do ripped in 30 my workout either with them in a different rooms.Playing ds's or something to keep them a little bit quiet so I can do my workout today and all week.:smile:
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join? I just did my day 1 yesterday and my butt is killing me today!! I bought this DVD as well as 6 week 6 pack, banish fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I don't plan to do the workouts every day because I usually go to the gym at lunch when I'm at work, do you think I will still see results? I figure a couple times a week is better than nothing and if I feel really adventurous I may start waking up early to do it before work.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Sure.Jump in.I'm glad your here:smile: .Actually my hamstings are sore.
  • kcleslie2113
    kcleslie2113 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll join ya!