Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Sallyismyname
    Sallyismyname Posts: 43 Member
    I am on week one day three. I also love her workouts. They are so affordable and quick, which I like because I prefer to break up my workouts throughout the day. I am so sore. It hurts to walk down stairs. But I suppose that is a good sign, or I am just that out of shape ;)

Question... Do you do it every day? Or do you guys take a day or two off in between weeks?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Welcome.I know in this video ripped in 30 she says to always take at least one day off a week.I have taken two days off during the week sometimes if I am too sore.I tend to hurt myself when I'm too sore.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did day 7.week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 .Hoorah LOL .I'm doing this .I feel great.Have a great day.:smile:
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    L1D3.
    Whew! Great workout, glad that week one is almost behind me. I plan to do it 5-6 days a week, with a day off (as she recommends).

Keep up the good work!

-e
  • suzanne63
    Your doing great.I think I might wish I was stilll in week one after my workout today.I start week 2.workout two today.I have a feeling I'm going to needs lots of encouragement LOL.:smile:
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    HiyaI have done two sessions, but I plan to start again on Saturday, is it too late to join in??
  • suzanne63
    It's not too late.Welcome :smile: .Anyone can jump in at any time and we can motivate each other.
  • suzanne63
    Hi :smile:
    Day 8.Week 2.workout 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 . WOW I am impressed.It's a little harder.I am motivated now.Ripped in 30 will be in my rotations for a long time.I really like this workout.Have a happy day everyone.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    The new exercises in week 2 made me a little bit sore already.
  • ekdavis
    L1D4. Whew! I have a feeling that today is my last day of Level 1. I will take tomorrow off, and start Level 2 on Sunday.

How is everyone else doing? What weights do you use? I only have 5# hand weights.

-e
  • suzanne63
    Good morning.Right now I am on 3 pouunds.But it seems too easy.I think I'll start using 5 pounds in a few days after I get use to the new routine of week 2.
  • suzanne63
    5 pounds is harder for me to do.
  • suzanne63
    Today is the 1st day of working out in the happy month of July .I did day 9.week 2.worrk out 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.I think it was a little easier than yesterday.I realy like this workout..Have a great day everyone. :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Good morning.I haven't worked out yet today.I'll check in later.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did day 10.Week 2.Workout 2 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 .I was a little tired today.but I got it done.I feel good.I need lots of motivation.I did not finish the shred last time.I really am trying my best to finish ripped in 30 this time.:smile:
  • ekdavis
    Hey. I took yesterday off, and this morning
    I did D1L2. Level 2 is definitely more challenging for me, and I liked it. I had a bit of difficulty with the lunge forward, balance, lunge back, while moving hand weights. I am completely uncoordinated, and butchered that whole sequence.

Level 2 will be 6 days for me, then a day off, and I will start Level 3 next week. This week is going to be tough though : )

-e
  • suzanne63
    I didn't do too good with that part either.I'm sure it worked something out though LOL.I just wanted to say you are doing great.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did day 11.Week 2.workout 2 Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.I'm glad I'm sticking with this.:smile:
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope it's not too late for me to join :) I was originally planning on starting Ripped in 30 after I was done with 30DS (I still have 6 more days left), but today I felt like I needed an extra push so decided to start getting RIPPED!!! :) Did day1 of week 1 and so far I have to say that I like it more than the shred. I like that there are 3 strength moves in the circuits instead of 2! It's definitely a tough workout, Jillian-style lol. I'm already feeling a bit sore now...hopefully I can keep at it and not take more than 1-2 days off a week! Are you guys planning on taking days off at all?

Keep it up everyone! You guys are all doing great :)
  • ekdavis
    JustBreathe418 - I always take a day in between Levels. So the next day I take will be Saturday, before I start Level 3 on Sunday.

Today I did D2L2. Definitely did a little better today - but this is a tough workout! I really am liking Ripped more than Shred. All her workouts are great though.

Keep up the good work!
    -e
This discussion has been closed.