Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• mtf11
    mtf11 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey! I just started ripped in 30 and am on Day 3 of the Level 1 workouts. I feel great! Are you all following the included diet plan as well? I haven't started using the diet plan yet but have just been eating healthy.

Let me know!

Are you waiting until 5-6 weeks in Level one before you progress to Level 2?
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welome to the group!

i do each level for 6 days, take one day off, and start the next level.

i do not follow her meal plan. i think i eat well, and enter my food into mfp, so i keep track of my calories and protein.

good luck!
    -e
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi Yes,welcome to the group.I try to do the body for life program with my diet and the principles while I do Jillians ripped in 30 workout.You can eat what ever you want 1 day a week.It's called your fun day and I eat healthy all week.I try to any ways.My problem is my fun day becomes ALL weekend.when I only have my fun day one day(saturday for me).It works.I'm taking a look at Jillians diet plan now.I'm just not good at following and diet.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I cannot do my workout out to Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 today or untill next Tuesday.My VCR/ DVD doen't work.My older son took it to fix it.He'll bring it back Tuesday.I will just go back and do week 3 like I planned anyway to do on Tuesday and then on to week 4.So it will take me longer than 30 days to finish.I want to finish all this workout.I will just do what I remember toning in week 3 and walk in the evenings untill I get my VCR back.So I'm at least doing something.I will be here to support you all.:smile:
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm on L2D10 and I can really see a difference, especially in my arms and shoulders. Level 2 has been a killer and I dread those stupid frog push ups! Those are totally insane!!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started ripped in 30 and am on Day 3 of the Level 1 workouts. I feel great! Are you all following the included diet plan as well? I haven't started using the diet plan yet but have just been eating healthy.

Let me know!

Are you waiting until 5-6 weeks in Level one before you progress to Level 2?

I haven't used the diet plan yet, I feel like I eat pretty healthy on my own.
    I did level 1 until I wasn't feeling sore I couldn't walk and that took about 5 days. I'm going to do the same thing with level 2 but I think that might take closer to 7 days.
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do I get info on the Ripped in 30 thing? I'm new and don't know what or where this is?
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have been eating under my calories and drinking tons of water , also exercising 5 times a week, i'm not surprised as i am doing Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 , i am pretty sure it's water weight from all the weight lifting :grumble: but i did lose an inch off my waist , hips and a half a inch from my navel yay for me :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    This is a good description with a preview of Jillian michaels ripped in 30.You can either buy it through that place or somewhere else.Target and walmart has it.I bought it at walmart.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-5970
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 1 Day 10 , on to level 2 , hope u guys have a fab friday :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Question for u guys, i am currently on vacation with my bf, i am not working anymore because i am in the process of moving to another state, i exercise 5 days a week doing Ripped In 30 and at least 15 min of cardio, what do i set my activity level as , i do nothing all day except ripped in 30, i also set my weight loss at 1/2 pound a week since i am almost at my goal , any help is much appreciated :flowerforyou:
  • kimfran
    kimfran Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started the ripped in 30. made it through it through day 1.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi Welcome.I'm glad your here with us :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Keep up the good work getting ripped. :happy:
  • Srivera40
    Srivera40 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi,

I finished Level 1 - Day 3 yesterday. I will be taking Sundays off, so I will be continue on Level 1 until Saturday. Then I will do Level 2 the following week. It has been years since I worked out so the first two days were brutal. On day 3, even though I was sore, I was able to do the whole workout much better. I could hardly sit for the first two days, but as they say "No pain, No gain". Now I will say I have my 14 year old son doing this as well. He doesn't have to lose any weight, but his pediatrician said he needed to workout with weights (5lbs or less). He isn't into any sports and so he needs more muscle. He has been doing this for the last two days and he was very sore but he loves it. :smile:

8925311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Srivera40
    Srivera40 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just to let you know, we are using 3 pound weights. I think 5 or 8 would be killer, maybe for advanced but not for beginners.

8925311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of Week 4 - AWESOME!!!

I am liking this workout better than Week 3, and plan to do it for two weeks.

Then, done for a while.

I've been using 5# weights, but that because it's all I have. . .

-e
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I fiiiinally received mine in the post today, so will be starting this evening. Anyone else starting this week? :smile:

Bit of a "YIKES" moment this morning though... I had it sent to my work and I arrived a few minutes late, so the receptionist had given the post to my boss, rather than to me (I'm his PA) and he had opened it, thinking it was his post. Not sure who was more embarrassed about the lovely orange-top clad Jillian, me or him!!!
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    I really want to start, been trying to get a digital copy of the DVD as I have no DVD player anymore... but no luck so far. Might jsut have to order it and do it on my laptop.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am SO incredibly annoyed. Was ready to start the DVD this evening, and it won't play for me. It's a US version, and I'm in Ireland, so it won't work on the DVD player here. It was sold to me by a UK seller, so normally this should work just fine, they obviously just sell on stuff without checking it.

I've just written a complaint to them, am so disappointed :mad:

Guess 'll just do the shred now. Again. :yawn:

**Is there anyone on this thread in Europe who has a suitable DVD version? I can't find any, I wonder if it's only out in US versions?**