Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Glad you all joined us.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I do really like ripped in 30.It's also great when you don't have alot of time.she is motivating me.Ok,I did day 5.week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.The kids wouldn't stay in thier room.I kept getting distracted.but it's ok.I love them.They are usually in school.But it is summer break.I just have to realise it will be a little noisy while I work out all week and just get my workout done any way.Have a happy day every one.:smile:
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm on wk 2 day 3 today. Can I join you guys? I'm really having a lot of fun with it. I find the moves challenging so I have to do modified, but I am pushing to do them totally by the end of the week. :P
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My co-worker and I have decided to start today (6/27/11). I've had the video for a while and even bought the weights to go with it. I just haven't had the will power to start it. But I will today!!!!!! :happy: :laugh:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm glad you all are here.welcome.:smile:
  • wara501
    wara501 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How is RIpped in comparison to the Shred? Do you like it better?
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi. Welcome:smile: .Is's harder than the shred.More bad *kitten* as she says.They are both very good.
  • nazykatz
    nazykatz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I bought "Ripped" yesterday, and just finished Week 1, Day 1. I love Jillian's videos because they are 20 minutes (a realistic commitment I can accomplish before work in the mornings). They still bring out the sweat and the pain though! This is also Day 1 of my new SUGAR-FREE life. I've been doing a lot of reading lately... and I've come to the conclusion that sugar (and even diet-sugar) have been one of the predominant reasons I have not made progress in my weight loss.
    I've returned to MFP... got a new video... and a new plan. Now I'm ready for the new "me". :love:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi welcome.I'm glad your here:smile: .You can do it.
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all. May I join?
    I started Ripped in 30 this morning with L1D1. It was not as bad as I expected, although I know the other weeks will be more challenging. This is my 5th Jillian DVD, so maybe that is part of it as well. Many of the moves were familiar from her other workouts. Still, I worked up a sweat and enjoyed it.

Anyone farther along who is already noticing a difference?

Thanks,
    -e
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi welcome:smile: .Well,I'm on day 6 and I feel like I'm building up endurance already.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did week one,Day 6 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 .My kids were quieter in different rooms today.I worked out on the big TV not my computer.I could hear the music louder.It motivates me more to hear loud music.I.Have a happy day every one. :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    My hamstrings are sore.What did she do to me LOL.She did say she couldn't promise she wouldn't draw blood.So it's good I'm not bleeding :laugh: .I do feel like I'm getting a great workout with ripped in 30.She said in the end we would thank her.I believe her.
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    L1D2 this morning. I was a little sore yesterday afternoon, so that was a good sign. I had my regular spin class this morning, so I did the DVD afterwards, and it was challenging. I am determined to get through this though.

-e
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    My name is suzanne.I'm on day 1.Week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and watching my diet.Does any one want to join me.I need all the motivation I can get.Let's get ripped LOL.:happy:

I am a Suzanne too!

I would join you but Jillian scares me and also ticks me off a bit....but I support you fully....let me know how it goes and I may have to give in and just try it to do something new.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi, won't be joining you but I just wanted to stop in and give so motivation and encouragement. I used a rotation of Jillian workouts including 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, and then I went through Ripped in 30 from start to finish. The goals were to lose my pregnancy weight (which I did, and then some) and to prepare myself for P90x (which I just started 2 weeks ago). Jillian work outs are AWESOME as long a you stick with them and give it everything you've got during every workout! So dig in and fight for it folks, I'm living proof that they work! Check out my before and afters if you need visual encouragement!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/247123-15lbs-down-w-embarrassing-underwear-shots-eek
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Thank you so much for motivating us you all.You are so nice.Yes,we can do it.Like Jillian says.Just give me everything you got..:smile:

ps you look great in your pictures.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! Good luck with Jillian and kick some butt!!!:flowerforyou:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Your welcome.Let's get ripped. :happy: