7/27 -
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 -
    goal weight: 249-239

Hello my name is Jennifer, I am currently a college student online. I teach preschool, and working on towards opening my own program some day. I joined MFP in Dec 2010, I was diagnosed with PCOS in may 2010. I am on the path of healthier me, to beat the symptoms of PCOS. I have a great bf now of 3 years, we plan to marry sometime in the future, the other reason I am losing weight is to have hope a children someday. I make handmade baby gifts in my spare time, and have a etsy shop. I love riding horses, and we just bought a house on 8 aces to start our own hobby farm. We grow our own organic veggies, fruits, and meats... I already started a goal to lose 30 pounds by sept 1st and I started june 1st, so far 4 lbs down.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Dawn, you are so great! Thanks for getting these together!
    Lost 10.8 lbs. on your Solstice Challenge.

Hi, I'm Joy, 36 years old, musician and massage therapist, newly single in St. Louis. I'm gonna have to get back out there and date, so I'm really hitting my MFP goals hard these days! Doing a 5K in July and have a wedding to attend end of July where my ex will be and I want to be smokin'!!

start weight: 223.2
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 - mini Goal: 212
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 - Camping trip goal- new swimsuit!

Goal weight: 200 (argh! so close!)
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My name is Dianna I am 45 yrs old and I have 66lbs I want to lose total. I am a grandma to 2 wonderful granddaughters! I want to live a healthy life and be energetic and active! I am addicted to working out and love athletic wear!!

start weight: 196
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 -
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 -
    goal weight: 181
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    start weight: 254
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 -
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 -
    goal weight: 249-239

Hello my name is Jennifer, I am currently a college student online. I teach preschool, and working on towards opening my own program some day. I joined MFP in Dec 2010, I was diagnosed with PCOS in may 2010. I am on the path of healthier me, to beat the symptoms of PCOS. I have a great bf now of 3 years, we plan to marry sometime in the future, the other reason I am losing weight is to have hope a children someday. I make handmade baby gifts in my spare time, and have a etsy shop. I love riding horses, and we just bought a house on 8 aces to start our own hobby farm. We grow our own organic veggies, fruits, and meats... I already started a goal to lose 30 pounds by sept 1st and I started june 1st, so far 4 lbs down.

hey jennifer! *waves* i love that you are a hobby farmer. so cool. :)
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Dawn, you are so great! Thanks for getting these together!
    Lost 10.8 lbs. on your Solstice Challenge.

Hi, I'm Joy, 36 years old, musician and massage therapist, newly single in St. Louis. I'm gonna have to get back out there and date, so I'm really hitting my MFP goals hard these days! Doing a 5K in July and have a wedding to attend end of July where my ex will be and I want to be smokin'!!

start weight: 223.2
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 - mini Goal: 212
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 - Camping trip goal- new swimsuit!

Goal weight: 200 (argh! so close!)

yay joy! you did awesome at the last challenge! glad you are in again.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    My name is Dianna I am 45 yrs old and I have 66lbs I want to lose total. I am a grandma to 2 wonderful granddaughters! I want to live a healthy life and be energetic and active! I am addicted to working out and love athletic wear!!

start weight: 196
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 -
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 -
    goal weight: 181

thanks for joining us dianna. whoot! whoot!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    if you ladies are not already friends with each other, i highly encourage it! it is easier to support each other on a day-to-day basis instead of waiting for the weekly weigh-in. :)
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 5k race for life on Saturday 7/2 & my aim is to run the complete course.
    I have just re-looked @ the dates on my form after reading an email from race for life its on the Sunday not the Saturday woops. It will be an extremely long day is i am meant to be working from lunch till 9pm. I have bought a tuto for it, which is a shocking pink leopard print hehe. I still have my t-shirt from last time
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Anyone here in this topic add me would love the extra support.....hope everyone is doing great...can not wait for the first weigh in on the 6th,
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    I am doing the 5k race for life on Saturday 7/2 & my aim is to run the complete course.
    I have just re-looked @ the dates on my form after reading an email from race for life its on the Sunday not the Saturday woops. It will be an extremely long day is i am meant to be working from lunch till 9pm. I have bought a tuto for it, which is a shocking pink leopard print hehe. I still have my t-shirt from last time

i've done that too. i hate when i realize a race is actually a different day; it messes with my mental mojo.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am in, again. Hopefully this time I will go down in weight instead of staying put.
    My name is Robyn I am 32 years old. My husband and I have been together for 6 years and live in a very small house, with a great dane. My husband is a workout fanatic, everyday for over and hour, or he gets crabby. I can't workout with him because his expectations are to high for my not so fit body. I can't even talk about my workout without him giving me advice. :explode:
    Love him but this is one area that we don't get along, he pushes and I push back, (by sitting on the sofa.)
    I am a laboratory tech. at the local hospital, I work night shift. I work 7, 10 hour days than have 7 days off. I have been having a hard time with weight lose for the last couple of months. I know I need to get better about logging my food. :sad:
    I plan on doing a 60 mile bike ride at the end of September.

7/6
    Goal weight -9 from offical start weight
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    hey robyn! i know what you mean about needing to be better about logging food. i have been slacking lately too.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am in, again. Hopefully this time I will go down in weight instead of staying put.
    My name is Robyn I am 32 years old. My husband and I have been together for 6 years and live in a very small house, with a great dane. My husband is a workout fanatic, everyday for over and hour, or he gets crabby. I can't workout with him because his expectations are to high for my not so fit body. I can't even talk about my workout without him giving me advice. :explode:
    Love him but this is one area that we don't get along, he pushes and I push back, (by sitting on the sofa.)
    I am a laboratory tech. at the local hospital, I work night shift. I work 7, 10 hour days than have 7 days off. I have been having a hard time with weight lose for the last couple of months. I know I need to get better about logging my food. :sad:
    I plan on doing a 60 mile bike ride at the end of September.

7/6
    Goal weight -9 from offical start weight

Welcome Robyn, I hope this group helps you in the way you need.
    I have not logged my food for over a month. I must start doing it again. At the moment i have started to eat four small meals a day & it seems to be helping me keep going at work.
    I did the race for life on Sunday & it was extremely hot. I completed it by walking four miles & running one mile through out. I beat my time from last time by three minutes which i am chuffed about. I dislike my photo my hubbie took but that is because i am still big around my stomach. I need to start doing the biggest loser Wii game again & go on bike rides.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    happy fourth of july! who's excited about weighing in? :)
  • jesscoff320
    jesscoff320 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica. I am 35 yrs old and my current weight is 179 (as of 6/29). I have lost 7 pounds so far on MFP after losing 15 on weight watchers and gaining 7 back. I haven't ever participated in any of these challenges and I am not sure how it all works, but I will figure it out. I don't really have any hobbies. I enjoyed making jewelry until we made it a business. I have not made jewelry since November 2010. We have planted a garden and I have spent a lot of this summer pulling weeds. I currently work as an assistant in a high school class with children with special needs. I am certified to teach, but I have been unable to find a teaching position. This fall, I am going back to school to add another teaching certification. I love my job adn helping children with special needs. I have learned so much from the children I work with. I would prefer elementary age children, but I trust God has me where he wants me.
    I am blessed with a wonderful, supportive husband and a sweet chocolate lab. He is all the chocolate I need.

start weight:
    7/6 -
    7/13 -
    7/20 -
    7/27 -
    8/3 -
    8/10 -
    8/17 -
    8/24 -
    8/31 -
    9/7 -
    goal weight:

Is the start weight the weight I was at when I started or my current weight and is the goal weight, my end goal weight or my goal by Labor Day?
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    welcome! i have a chocolate labradoodle, who is my constant companion. she is a sweetie! the start weight is your current weight and the goal weight is where you want to be by labor day. :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi! I kinda fell off at the end of the last challenge. June was not a good month for me. I havent weighed in for a couple of weeks but I know Im up 5-10lbs :explode: I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and I'll use that as my starting weight and 1st week weigh in.

Good Luck Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    lol, loveme, the great thing about these challenges is you jump in where you are and there are no expectations other than what you put on yourself. we are just glad to have you!
  • godblessourhome
    Options