5'2'' ladies! What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm at 160-ish and want to get down to 125. That's how much I weighed about five years ago when I felt really healthy and thin, so that's my goal! Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i am 5"2 as well. my goal right now is 120 by sept 17(my 24th birthday). i am at 144.6 right now but i am still having a hard time pushing myself to workout. i started at 171.4, i was 1.4lbs into obese. the weight my wii fit said i would look good at is 124. i was 115 my freshman year, i wanted to get back to that. me and my one day mother in law talked about it. we decided that i would stop at 120, and go from there. her and her boyfriend bet me that i wouldnt get to 120 by my birthday. they joked i was all talk. i talked about losing weight all the time, but never did it. thats is my goal for now. i will decide more when i get closer, and or there.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, I think... (159cms) and weigh 115.5pounds, I think (52.5kgs). I am not trying to lose weight, actually, just trying to lower my bodyfat %. I am quite small on the top half but carry some fat on my thighs and have a 'muscly' butt :) Some people have said lately I am too skinny (work colleagues), but others say I look good (people at the gym). I wouldn't mind weighing a bit more, but I prefer to look muscly rather than skinny, so I'll keep up the weight training.
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" and I have 100+ lbs to lose. I am 297 and have never been less than 225 (in my adult life) so i want to get down to 200, and go from there. I started at 300 (a few weeks ago) and i think itd be great if i could get to 150 so i can be "half the person" i was before!
  • crystalfndz
    crystalfndz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently at 190. My goal is to get down to 130lbs. it's going to be a challenge for me since I haven't been that weight since 9th grade! I'll let you know how it goes!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and maintaining at 135 +/- 4 lbs.

I focus more on shape that numbers on the scale - as long as I can fit a UK size 10 I'm happy!

Age is a factor too - approaching 50 it's hard to shift the final few pounds, and I'm consious that the more I lose the more wrinkled my face appears, so this is a balance.
  • snaught
    snaught Posts: 8
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weigh about 122-- but all my life, have never weighed above 110. None of my clothes fit, I have to wear leggings all the time because every pair of pants I have just do not fit me. It may sound ridiculous, but my goal weight is about 105. I feel like my natural figure is to be petite, but I have been eating fast food (like every day) and drinking coke every day as well.. and over the course of 2 years it caught up with me. I am vastly unhealthy now. I just want to feel like myself again!
  • rosequoll
    rosequoll Posts: 27
    Options
    5'2" here as well (of course). At my highest (ever) I was about 145lbs and felt horrible. My back hurt, I wasn't happy. Breaking point was trying to jog to catch up with a friend one day while holding a grocery bag in each hand and I realised I could FEEL my tummy fat and boobs bouncing around. Horrifying. I was up to a size 14 AU (10US and 12UK) and I just felt unshapely and unattractive.

I started MFP full time (and a 1200cal diet at least 75% of the time) in Feb at 62.4kg/137lbs and I'm down to 53.4kg/117 or so as of today. My final goal was to be 10kg, but I've been STUCK here for about three weeks so I may have no choice but to stop here. I was hoping to wave hello to 115 and then maintain between there and 120. =)

I'm fairly happy with how I look now, though my boobs are way smaller and my butt/thighs hold most of what fat is left. I feel bottom heavy but friends say I look great. I think between 115-125 is perfect, depending on how you hold the weight. =)
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 1 1/2 and im 3lb away from my goal weight of 112 but would like to get to around 108 ish which i achieved a year ago :smile:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" with a goal weight of 115. Age has a way of sneaking the weight in! I am happiest around the 115 mark, but would be content under 120. Stick with it. As you get close to goal it gets harder. Good luck!
  • tanyaevans5
    Options
    Hi
    I am aiming for 9 1/2 to 10 stone as I used to be this weight and it was ideal for me. I do have other health issues and need to be lighter for my joints as well. Hope this helps.

Tanya

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4080616.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 weight 112-114... Depends on week... I had my baby two years ago and gained 26lbs lost 13 in the hospital when I started the journey 4 weeks after having her. I weighed 130.. My prepregnancy weight was 127. Well everyone told me I would never get back down blah blah blah I am the type to prove them wrong. I watched and measured what I ate and did exercise 4-6 days a week.. I was dropping 1lb-2lb a week. I got to 120 I said I am going to keep going. It was still falling off of me... I passed 115 I thought it will slow down. No it didn't until I reached 112. You can do it. I have toning to do now. My pooch is what really makes me mad.... I am working on it. Keep going!!! you can reach it.
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 117-123 pounds. :-)
  • vivi226
    vivi226 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'2' and my goal is 120lbs. I'll be happy with almost anything below 130lbs though, as long as I look and feel healthy. I'm trying to get rid of my Mommy pooch. =]
    I have a naturally curvy "hourglass" figure, but that tummy definitely doesn't belong!

Good luck, you can do it!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and I have reached my goal of 110 pounds with 19 % body fat.
  • ritarampage
    Options
    I'm '5"2 -ish... '5"3 on a good day :)

My current goal is 125/130. I did lose weight in the past and got down to about 118. But through complete carelessness, gained it all back in a very short amount of time. I looked strange at 118, like a big lollypop, and it was hard to find clothes that fit. I think I looked best between 125 and 130. But everybody's bodies are different.
  • Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    I am 5'2" and When I went into the hospital to have my baby I was 220. I have never been tiny except when I was in grade school. I was believe it of not the tall skinny one and then I just stopped growing lol! Anyways My first goal was to get to 170 from going into the hospital and today I am 183 so I am getting closer. My ultimate goal is 140-145. I don't think I can get much smaller than that but when and if I get there I will keep trying to get to possibly 125-130. This has been the toughest journey!

~WOULD LOVE FRIENDS!!~ I just started using MFP a few weeks ago. I started it a long time ago and never really used it until now but would love more friends for support!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    The highest I want to be is 125. Last time I want on this weight loss journey (I hope to never have to say those words again :smile: ) I got to 122. I loved it. I could never get to 110 range and stay there. Good thing everyone is different! :drinker:
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have was hovering around 135-140 for a while. My highest was 150. My lowest was back in high school at 127. Now I got myself to 123! My first goal was 125! And now my goal is 115. I still have quite a big bottom half (thighs, calves & tummy) So I want to work on toning those areas & getting it to be more muscle and less body fat :)
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and the highest I have weighed is 140ish and finally just before my 38th birthday I have lowered it to 108lbs, I am very small in my upper body, but my lower half is still a work in progress!! Anything is possible if you want it bad enough :)
    Some say I am too thin, but I do not agree and I work hard to get this way, it didn't happen over night and if they worked hard too they would weigh less too!
    My fitness pal and the wonderful supportive friends on here have helped me drop those last pounds I wanted to lose.

Good Luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!