BOOBS...lol

Options

Replies

• sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would rather a female have natural boobs. I would rather have small natural boobs than big fake boobs. That's just my preference
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    how do you prefer them???

I  fake lol thats why i bought mine!
    I like b00bieswoo.gif
    i can't believe it took you 5 whole minutes to find this thread.

you're slipping.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had implants for awhile and had them removed last year. Very happy to be a perky, healthy "B" cup again!!!! I thought bigger would be better but after some time I felt they looked ridiculous and hurt all the time. Also....big boobs make everyone look bigger...so think very hard about it before you make that decision, ladies! The grass is NOT always greener on the other side! ;)

I dont think they make everyone look bigger...IF you stay in shape and have a proportionate implant to your body. I went with a little bigger (550) implant because I love big boobies and may go bigger down the road! it's all in preference tho! Profile of implant can also interfere with how they might get in the way too...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh and...pics.gif

I'm not putting pics of my boobs up! When I post my progress pics they are in a swimsuit so that's about all the boobage I'd show!
    I would be remiss and forced to turn in my man card if a request in not put in.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Lost my boobs when i lost weight.. I have actually been looking into getting an augmentation.. :-) they are pricey but I am sure it will be very worth it!!!!

Definitely worth it!!! If you're happy with all your body but one area why not treat yourself?!

My thoughts as well - I went from a small B... now am a very small A.... my sweet hubby says he doesn't mind (I believe him) but looking/feeling like a real woman again would certainly help boost my confidence. I plan on augmentation in my future as well.

To each her own...but I think it's important to separate your identity as a woman from your breasts. My grandma had to have her left breast removed due to cancer, but after surviving breast cancer twice and a brain tumor, she remains very strong in her faith and is as nurturing and motherly and feminine as any other woman. Just a thought. :)
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    i lost mine along with my weight, so I am probably going to go fake some day! As long as they are perky!

yup, me too ;)
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    Oh and...pics.gif

I'm not putting pics of my boobs up! When I post my progress pics they are in a swimsuit so that's about all the boobage I'd show!
    I would be remiss and forced to turn in my man card if a request in not put in.

Lol I see..well you can keep your man card 
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine are natural, but a little bigger than I'd like, but not so big I'd go through a reduction (I'm a 40G if you were wondering). I'm getting used to them after endless years of high school and college teasing, and I suppose they make me look less obese as they stick out further than my tummy :laugh: Looking for swimwear and bras is a pain in butt, especially the price!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I had implants for awhile and had them removed last year. Very happy to be a perky, healthy "B" cup again!!!! I thought bigger would be better but after some time I felt they looked ridiculous and hurt all the time. Also....big boobs make everyone look bigger...so think very hard about it before you make that decision, ladies! The grass is NOT always greener on the other side! ;)

I dont think they make everyone look bigger...IF you stay in shape and have a proportionate implant to your body. I went with a little bigger (550) implant because I love big boobies and may go bigger down the road! it's all in preference tho! Profile of implant can also interfere with how they might get in the way too...

In my case I am sure the grass will be greener LOL... I am barley an A cup... little story but it proves my point. I invited my niece and her 9yr old friend over for a play date. they wanted to play in the sprinkler but of course her friend forgot her suit. so she borrow one of my sports bras as a bikini top and it fit her perfectly... NOW THATS SAD. my chest is a big.. or should i say as small.... as a 9yr olds.. embarrassing to say the least. Anyways it is totally personal preference, I'm thinking no bigger than a C cup. But I can't wait for the day when I can fill in a bikini top.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how "normal" plastic surgery has become. It's also a bit sad to me. I'm not criticising anyone who wants to get this done because I understand why, but I'm disappointed that society has chosen this direction.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mine grew to a C cup and now they're shrinking as I loose weight, I love my Cs and will miss them but there is no way I'd get a boob job, I'll keep mine natural :)
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mine grew to a C cup and now they're shrinking as I loose weight, I love my Cs and will miss them but there is no way I'd get a boob job, I'll keep mine natural :)
  • emilymiesel
    Options

Lost my boobs when i lost weight.. I have actually been looking into getting an augmentation.. :-) they are pricey but I am sure it will be very worth it!!!!

Definitely worth it!!! If you're happy with all your body but one area why not treat yourself?!

My thoughts as well - I went from a small B... now am a very small A.... my sweet hubby says he doesn't mind (I believe him) but looking/feeling like a real woman again would certainly help boost my confidence. I plan on augmentation in my future as well.

To each her own...but I think it's important to separate your identity as a woman from your breasts. My grandma had to have her left breast removed due to cancer, but after surviving breast cancer twice and a brain tumor, she remains very strong in her faith and is as nurturing and motherly and feminine as any other woman. Just a thought. :)

Sorry your grandma had to go thru that..that's horrible! My identity is my personality.. It makes me "Emily". Boobs are just my added bonus..God forbid this happen, but if I had to lose my boobs () I'd still be me...one good thing-they can always be replaced!
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    Mine are "bought" and I :heart: Them :tongue: :tongue:
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    Mine are natural, but a little bigger than I'd like, but not so big I'd go through a reduction (I'm a 40G if you were wondering). I'm getting used to them after endless years of high school and college teasing, and I suppose they make me look less obese as they stick out further than my tummy :laugh: Looking for swimwear and bras is a pain in butt, especially the price!

Agreed! I wanted a full d/Dd and am a 32g. As I am working out I've lost some of my natural tissue and can almost fit in a DD! so no more $80 bras!!! Lol
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love big natural breasts. Unfortunately, I don't have them :sad:

Just personal preference but I find fake ones to be a massive turn off. They can look great in clothes but in the flesh..no it's not for me. They don't even bounce properly :laugh:

I don't think I'm going to be happy with my boobs when I finish losing weight but then..I was never truly happy to start with. I just try to make the best of what I have.
    Luckily, my boyfriend loves mine regardless but is more of a bum/leg man anyway! :bigsmile:
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    It's amazing how "normal" plastic surgery has become. It's also a bit sad to me. I'm not criticising anyone who wants to get this done because I understand why, but I'm disappointed that society has chosen this direction.

I think what's sad is when people go in for lipo rather than trying to make healthy choices! Or getting a face lift at 30yrs old. Or Botox when you're not 50! It's definitely personal preference but if it makes you more confident in yourself, why not?! I think it's become more common to let ppl know when you have gotten it...because now it's not so much frowned upon.

You'd probably frown on me then because I got them at 21. No need for them just the want of big boobs.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Mine are (almost) paid for...HAHA...I love them, my husband didn't care either way..After having a baby and losing 60lbs, they were blah......My new ones make me way more confident, but at the same time, I do agree that they either make me look bigger or trashy according to what clothes I wear...I miss being able to wear halter tops and stuff with out them being "out there".... All that being said, I still love them and would still get them knowing what I know now.
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    I love big natural breasts. Unfortunately, I don't have them :sad:

Just personal preference but I find fake ones to be a massive turn off. They can look great in clothes but in the flesh..no it's not for me. They don't even bounce properly :laugh:

I don't think I'm going to be happy with my boobs when I finish losing weight but then..I was never truly happy to start with. I just try to make the best of what I have.
    Luckily, my boyfriend loves mine regardless but is more of a bum/leg man anyway! :bigsmile:

I have to disagree with the bouncing...mine are very natural looking granite they project a little more than real ones would but they can bounce like real boobs (a lot! During sexy time I sometimes have to hold them!) sorry for the mental image..but I can also squeeze them like a real boob too. I think what ruins fake boobs for people is when you see a pair that look like they were bolted on (very very fake looking), they don't move and are very firm. Some girls opt to have that! There's a "science" to implants and that's all I'm gonna say! Lol too bad posting a video isn't allowed!
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    Mine are (almost) paid for...HAHA...I love them, my husband didn't care either way..After having a baby and losing 60lbs, they were blah......My new ones make me way more confident, but at the same time, I do agree that they either make me look bigger or trashy according to what clothes I wear...I miss being able to wear halter tops and stuff with out them being "out there".... All that being said, I still love them and would still get them knowing what I know now.

Agreed! Halter tops are iffy! Always try scoop neck or v neck because up to the neck tshirts r horrible lol probably adds 5lbs!