Options

Replies

• Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Tuesdays Challenge Complete!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Stayed under calories, water not so well. Will drink double tomorrow.
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so well today. Got my water in. Did not stay under my calories today. It was my anniversary, and I had an appointment from 6 - 8 tonight. Got home and my husband had made a very nice supper. I went in and entered exercise to make myself do it, didn't happen. Tired now . Ready for bed. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    checking in. who won last week?

I don't think there are weekly winners. I understand it to be a continuous challenge through the summer
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's challenge is done - 4.2 miles on the elliptical

*Thanks to an early morning work-out . . .

Team: Better Late Than Never
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:
    Under Calories
    10 cups of water

Wednesday:
    3 mile challenge! this may be difficult.
    3 miles of anything.

Tuesday is completed, and so is Wednesday's challenge.

Keep pushing all, we can do this!

Team: Fit & Victorious
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I think we lost someone in Team Fit & Victorious: Maryhappy456

I've PMed her but have not gotten back a weigh in.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    for LOSERS OF DOOM

My weight got changed on the chart??? My SW is correct 144.8 but my week 1 weigh in is 143.2 (its on the chart as the same SW & Week 1 weight) it was right yesterday but got changed if you could pleeaassee update ;-)

Also, has our 3rd teammate weighed in? Princepessa... I don't see where she's posted it or anything lately - its on the chart as same weight for SW & week 1 (but not in gray) and she's not responding to my e-mails?
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Team - FIT WITH PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday's Challenges Complete - 4.56 miles of brisk walking:smile:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    for LOSERS OF DOOM

My weight got changed on the chart??? My SW is correct 144.8 but my week 1 weigh in is 143.2 (its on the chart as the same SW & Week 1 weight) it was right yesterday but got changed if you could pleeaassee update ;-)

Also, has our 3rd teammate weighed in? Princepessa... I don't see where she's posted it or anything lately - its on the chart as same weight for SW & week 1 (but not in gray) and she's not responding to my e-mails?

Hi there - I've been helping Kirsten update the spreadsheet. I don't know why your Week 1 Weight changed back to the SW. I've re-fixed it.

And for Princepessa, I just got the Week1 from your post where you'd listed for your teammates. I had assumed that this was her actual weigh-in. If you've not heard from her, I will change hers to grey, to signify that she hasn't weighed in for the week.
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not sure who to talk to but on the Spredsheet it says my Week 1 is 152.2....my Week 1 is 149.8.... Not sure how to fix this? (Better Late Than Never)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hot To Trott total loss in % is 3.76%
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Coultesr - I fixed it. Sorry about that.

Can everyone else please check the spreadsheet to make sure that we've got your weights correct? I would hate to have messed up someone's weigh ins!!

Just a note - if you or someone on your team has a number in grey - that means that I didn't see a weigh in from you posted on the thread. I went back and checked the old one, as well, just to make sure I hadn't missed anyone.

Also, the team percentages are a total percent. That is, I'm taking the total of the team's weight loss and dividing it by the total of the team's beginning weight. NOT taking each individual's % and adding the three together. Get ready for a math lesson here....:-) So, for example - if person 1 weighs 100, person 2 weighs 150 and person 3 weighs 200 at the beginning, their total weight is 450. And then for weigh in #1, person 1 weighs 101, person 2 weighs 148 and person 3 weighs 195, their total weight is 444, for a total weight loss of 6 lbs. To find the % lost, you then divide 6(total lost) by 450 (SW) for a team loss of 1.3%

Thanks All!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    for LOSERS OF DOOM

Hi there - I've been helping Kirsten update the spreadsheet. I don't know why your Week 1 Weight changed back to the SW. I've re-fixed it.

And for Princepessa, I just got the Week1 from your post where you'd listed for your teammates. I had assumed that this was her actual weigh-in. If you've not heard from her, I will change hers to grey, to signify that she hasn't weighed in for the week.

Thanks for fixing those! And for the math lesson ;-)

Do you know how long you guys will wait from not hearing from or getting week 1 weights from people before you bring in or spread around teams with dropped out teammates? Just curious since we've had so little contact with our 3rd person, I don't know if she's in or not....
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    We had posted our stats but they did not make it to the spread sheet. Here are the stats..

kkauz42
    SW: 206.2
    CW: 204
    Loss- 2.2 lbs
    % loss= 1.01

meggers123
    SW: 184.1 lbs.
    Current Weight: 181.8 lbs.
    Loss: 2.3 lbs.
    Percentage: 1.25% Loss

TonjaWL

3 lbs lost (1.5%).

I will get starting and current weight asap! :smile:

TonjaWL
    SW:
  • TonjaWL
    TonjaWL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    CW: 205.4
    Loss: 3.4 lbs
    Percentage: 1.6%
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    Shake It Off! Week 1 weigh in:

MrsSki: 208 lbs
    CharityLynn: 209

Thanks, and sorry for the delay!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's challenge done
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the stationary bike. Wednesday's challenge done!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    my week 1 weight is wrong too. It should be 224.8 on Diminishing Dames. Thanks