Sweet! This is just what I need :)

Goal: 6 inches

Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 26.5 (doubled)
    Arm: 22 (doubled)
    Waist: 33.25
    Hips: 39.75
    Chest: 36

@paulasuscas01 = What leg workouts do you do? I'd be very interested!!! =)
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweet! This is just what I need :)

Goal: 6 inches

Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 26.5 (doubled)
    Arm: 22 (doubled)
    Waist: 33.25
    Hips: 39.75
    Chest: 36

@paulasuscas01 = What leg workouts do you do? I'd be very interested!!! =)

@princess_in_power - oops!!! apparently 23.25 times 2 equals 26.5 in my head. I'm so sorry! I meant 46.5 as the measurement
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I need this!!!

Goal: 10 inches
    Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 62
    Arm: 42
    Waist: 59.5
    Hips: 61
    Chest: 54

Wasnt sure how to do the hips, i went where my hip bones are on my stomach
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck everyone!

Goal: 4 inches
    Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 48 inches (doubled)
    Arm: 26 (doubled)
    Waist: 31 inches
    Hips: 42.5 inches
    Chest: 34 inches
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Goal: 5 inches
    Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 43 inches (this number was doubled)
    Arm: 23.25 (this number was doubled)
    Waist: 36 inches
    Hips: 40 inches
    Chest: 35 inches

I am SO glad you are continuing the challenge.
    Good Luck everyone
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Goal =5 inches
    Measurements June 27 ( sorry I am posting late):
    Left thigh 27.5
    Right thigh 28
    Left arm 13.5
    Right arm 14
    Waist 36
    Hips 41.5
    Chest 38

I am so excited!
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck everyone!

Goal: 4 inches
    Week 1 measurements
    Thighs: 48 inches (doubled)
    Arm: 26 (doubled)
    Waist: 31 inches
    Hips: 42.5 inches
    Chest: 34 inches

Chest is actually 32 inches...
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. Thanks!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge, so I'm afraid of failing, yikes! Anyway, I'll post measurements tonight and give it a go :)

Don't be affraid! You will do great!!!

I just finished working on the spread sheet. I have added everyone that has given me measurements and a goal. I will still contiune to add people until July 1st. So far we have 11 people ready to go with all of their details!! July is going to be a good month
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    This looks fun! I'll get my measurements in tomorrow. Where do you guys measure the chest, on top of the girls or just under them? And any advice how to determine a realistic a goal amount of inches to lose?
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too! I'll take my measurements at home tonight and post the results tomorrow!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'll take my measurements tonight and post. I have no idea what a good challenging but still realistic goal is though. I'm 5'11" and need to lose 20-30lbs. Any insight?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This looks fun! I'll get my measurements in tomorrow. Where do you guys measure the chest, on top of the girls or just under them? And any advice how to determine a realistic a goal amount of inches to lose?

You measure across the largest point. This should be across the nipples.

Most people last month set a base goal of 5 inches. It really depends on how much you have to loose and how hard you plan on working. Some people in the challenge last month lost 1 inch and the highest I think was just over 10 inches. Have either of you ever kept track of your inches before?
  • Huskeryogi
    Options

I was having issue with the goal too. I think I'm going to try on some clothes that don't fit anymore and try to estimate how many inches would get me back into them.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    @zji8bek: That's a good idea! I think I'll do the same.

@bmfrazie: I've been tracking some basic measurements but it has just been within these couple pounds I've been stuck on. So I generally know where I lose first but not how quickly I can get them off! :laugh: Since I've got the exercise under control I'm now starting to crack down on the diet part for this next month. I've basically been feeding my muscles all this time so although I've had visible toning I haven't had recent weight/inch losses.
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge! Thanks for organizing it! I'll post my measurements tomorrow.
  • Huskeryogi
    Options
    Alright here are my starting measurements.

Thighs - 53.5
    Arms - 26.75
    Waist - 32.0
    Hips - 45.5
    Chest - 38.5

Goal - 5 inches
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options

oops! :blushing: I read someone say to lift them up and measure under, so I will need to remeasure, I am , ahem, -way- more then that around :noway: { tiny rib cage < large boobs = ugh }
  • bmfrazie
    Options

oops! :blushing: I read someone say to lift them up and measure under, so I will need to remeasure, I am , ahem, -way- more then that around :noway: { tiny rib cage < large boobs = ugh }

The only thing I care about is that are measuring the same every week. If you rather measure your way that is fine by me but you need to keep it the same. Let me know if you change the number or stay the same.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ... And any advice how to determine a realistic a goal amount of inches to lose?
    I was having issue with the goal too. I think I'm going to try on some clothes that don't fit anymore and try to estimate how many inches would get me back into them.

I usually loose about .5" to 1" off *each* area I measure every 2 wks (depending on how dedicated I am to my workouts, ha ha)

So before I was measuring 5 areas (legs, waist, hips, arms, neck) & loosing about 5inches _overall_ every 2 wks.

So I put my goal as 8inches for this month

:flowerforyou: Hope that makes sense!! :flowerforyou: