5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
Minimum weight is 150. Ultimate is 135..maybe even 130. Depends where I feel comfortable. What's your goal?

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Between 125 and 130 lbs.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    IM 5'7" BUT 125 IS MINE.. 119 ultimate goal =]
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 lbs, but my ultimate goal is developing a six-pack! From what I've seen on here, it can be done!! :bigsmile:
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I will be comfortable @ 160. Anything lower is a bonus.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My ultimate weight is 160 (for now)
  • Beachbound81
    Options
    Goal is 115-120. For our height, it is recommended not to go below 115 lbs.
  • dltang
    dltang Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    115 is my ultimate goal.
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am 5'6.5 the half inch counts!! lol. I started out weighing 199 in January I am not 174 and my goal for the time being is to get to 160 in the next couple months but my long term goal is to weigh 130lbs :)
  • Dutch806
    Dutch806 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK I guess will be the chubby here. I have 276lbs and realize that at 170 I am in a size 10 jean. I want to hit 165 and then I will re evaluate and possibly go for 135.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" :)
    I was surprised that 150 was at the high end for my height.
    Currently I have it set at 140.
    I would love 130 or below.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Being 5'6" and big boned, 150 lbs. is best for me. I have been down to 135 lbs. and really looked anorexic with big collar bones jutting out. and no boobs to speak of. lol Of course, if I was a model that would''t be a problem but I think it looks gross. I was 150 lbs. when I got married 22 years ago and that was the best weight for me. Hope I can make it there!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5'' and would be absolutely ecstatic with 150! I know its still considered large for my height, but oh well, I havent been that small in like 10 years and last time I was that small I was very very happy!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 140 lbs.

I'm 5'5.5, and I used to weigh 140 (quite some time ago now haha) and I would love to get back to that weight.

I have a ways to go still though.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135 but I dont know if my body can get there...I am 145 right now (size 6 easily) and have been for MONTHS. I may get a stomach bug every now and then and see 143 but I mostly fight to stay at 145..I dont know what to do.
  • panda0619
    panda0619 Posts: 6
    Options
    Mine is 140. However, I can't ever remember being under 150 so I'm not sure what 140 looks like on me. When I get there, I may need to adjust.
  • fgnm11
    fgnm11 Posts: 6
    Options
    In the best shape of my life (high school) I was 140 pounds. I was an athlete, though. I think that I will be a lot happier with myself at 160 pounds, but I would love to be in the 140's.
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    Right now it's 132.....if i ever get there & think I could still lose a few more, I might go lower.
  • eillims
    eillims Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm keeping myself between 125-130 but it's been tough...

My main goal starting out was to get a 6 pack (or as many packs as a healthy woman can get). Since I've gotten back into weight lifting 4 days a week and Interval training 2 days a week with a high protein diet, I could care less about what I weigh as long as I'm healthy and strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!