5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    ULTIMATE is 110... but right now it's 115 :) If I can't get to 110, I'm totally more than happy with 115! I just like setting high goals so I push myself hard during my workouts , even if I never get to 110.
  • katie_on_a_mission
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and my goal is 133 lbs. That was my end of high school/beginning of college weight. I've gotten below it before and it just was impossible for me to maintain. Plus if I get too far below it, my boobs disappear! Gotta keep those curves goin!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and my goal weight is 140 (:
  • seeled
    seeled Posts: 93
    Options
    I am right there with you! Been 145 for almost a year despite how much I exercise and eat healthy. I would love to get to 135 but I have seem to stabalized. Any suggestions?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Mine is 130 and I'm 5'4.
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started out at 239.9 and am currently 155.6...I would like to be 145 :0) And I will get there with much hard work and positve thinking.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    5'6" and currently 162 pounds. My short term goal is 160 (SO CLOSE), but I'm really unsure of my long-term goal. Anything below 160 is uncharted territory for me so I have no idea how I'll look or feel at 150, or 140, or 130. Websites and my Wiifit tell me I should weigh about 138, so I guess I'll aim for that...eventually.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", medium frame. I was a very fit 127 in high school (MANY years ago), matured to 135 in college and around 140-145 before I had kids. I'm aiming for 150 at first, mainly because it will get me into the healthy BMI range. If I can get back to 140-145 eventually, I'd be delighted.
  • ampharos
    ampharos Posts: 5
    Options
    I was looking for a topic like this yesterday, so I'm glad you made it =)

I have no idea what my goal weight is-- right now I have it set to 120-- but I want to be a size 6. I'm a pretty extreme pear shape, so at my highest weight of 157ish, I was a 12-14, and now at 136 I'm still a 10. Will dropping the next sixteen pounds put me anywhere below an 8? I don't know, but it's worth a shot.

On the other hand, I haven't lost anything from my chest (probably because there's nothing there)!
  • Vilmarie76
    Vilmarie76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'6 and am currently 175 with a goal right now of 165 but would really like to get to 155 or 150 still have a ways to go but I know I can do it as long as the number goes down.....

SW:200
    CW:175
    GW 150/155
    :happy:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'6" and am currently at 145...I think I look pretty good right now, but would like to firm up my triceps and abs. My ultimate goal is 135; I have weighed that before, about 15 years ago, but I wasn't as toned as I am now (thank you strength training!) My avatar picture is from 2 weekends ago, so you can see what 145 at 5'6" looks like on me.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine is 120. Just 1 lb to go! :)

I have been at 115 before and I think that is too thin for me.
  • PinUpMommy
    PinUpMommy Posts: 94
    Options
    Between 125 and 130 lbs.

This is mine too. It really depends, though. I've never been thin as an adult, so when I feel happy with my weight, I think that's when I'll stop trying to lose. The last time I was that thin, I was like 12 or 13.
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    My goal weight is 145, at 173 now so a ways to go!!
  • hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a nice, toned 135lbs.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    I'd be happy with 150-155 and ecstatic to be 145.
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the time in my life when I was my absolute fittest was when I was in the military right after high school, and even with all the daily running and physical training, I held steady at 145, so I think that may be where my body wants to be. I look back at pictures now and realize I wouldn't want to be any thinner than that. My head is way too big! Lol. Seriously, though, I'd like to be tone and fit, but still a little curvy, so even though I'm still a loooooong way off, my ultimate goal is 145.
  • KristenMaBee
    KristenMaBee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here - 153 - aiming for 135-140
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...

Me Three! :)

I'm 39. I started six months ago at 235-240 and JUST broke into "onederland". I haven't been 150-160 since I passed that up 20 years ago, so I'll just keep on keeping on and see where it leads.
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Number one!! I'm so happy to see this thread because it gives me a look at everyone else's goals. I would like to be 155. 155 was where I was in high school. HOWEVER! I just want to see some stomach muscles. I've noticed people on here talking about losing their chest!! LMBO! I'm a girl with some D's and couldn't possibly see them being diminished! (but who knows!) I would be interested to see if I could get down to 140 or to a size 6..which ever comes first....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!