5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    140 is my goal, 135 would be the icing on my cake.
  • ceeceew
    ceeceew Posts: 21
    Options
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...

Um.. yeah. I'll be happy getting to 165. I'm at 199 now. I know at 165 I fit into a size 10. I like that. 165 feels like miles away, so I'll take that for now and hope for more later.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see all of us at this height have similar goals :) This makes me feel encouraged that I can do this.

I'm not going to give up this time, even if I make mistakes, which believe me, I do! haha
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    180 - 200
  • jemmydando
    Options
    I'm 5'5" - my goal is 115ib (I'm 130 now).
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 160, I was this weight in high school & my pelvic bones were starting to show, couldnt imagine getting any skinnier. But more toned would be nice
    i was a size 10/11
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140. We will see how I feel once I get closer to my goal...it could change!
  • sweetums85
    sweetums85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i am aiming for 147 (67 kg)
  • PorcelainPirate
    Options
    I'm nearer to 5'7", but I'm aiming for 120. Anything below that is a bonus!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160, but I may rethink that when I get there. Got a long way to go, so just picked a higher number under a healthy weight.
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    i am aiming for 147 (67 kg)

Me too!
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 148 lbs - fit into a size 6/7, small tops. My profile pic is when I weighed 155 lbs. I'm not sure about my goal weight. I'm a pear, so my top will be skin and bones before my bottom looks small! :( I'm aiming for around 135 lbs, I guess.
  • lula2515
    lula2515 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to 140lbs, I've been there before and was happy with how I looked...plus if I make it there, I'll have lost 57lbs and that will make me pretty awesome ;)
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    As a high school frosh I was about 140 and I looked pretty thin. Eight years ago I got down to 157.5 and I was in a size 10, and I looked pretty good then too. Right now I'm shooting for 150, and then I will re-evaluate. I carry a lot of muscle mass, so I doubt I'll ever be truly skinny (and don't think I'd enjoy that anyway), so if I look good at 150, I have definition to my arms and legs, and my potbelly is sufficiently reduced (after two kids I'm not expecting miracles), I may stop there and call it good.
  • stefine1216
    Options
    My goal weight is between 140 and 150 but my ultimate goal weight is maybe about 135
  • hillseale
    hillseale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm not shooting high enough

I'm 250 now, and I think I would be pretty foxy at 200. But it seems like I should be going lower.
    I've never been "skinny" or "small", so I don't even know what that would look like on me.
    hmmm...something to ponder
  • alimin
    alimin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my ultimate goal is 135.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    155lbs! and then I will go from there and figure out if I need to lose 20 more lbs
  • CrochetGator
    CrochetGator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 130lbs. More than that I would like to have a solid core and a nice belly again
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6 1/2 and I'm classified as large framed, so I would be happy at 160
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!