5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm currently down to 134, before kids and a husband I was 120. So my goal is somewhere between 120-130
  • lbchristensen
    Options
    Ideally I'd love to be around 105. I was there for about 4 years.
  • Amberina23
    Amberina23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey, I thought my end goal was going to be 125. As I'm getting closer, however (I'm at 144 now), I think I may stop at 130. I don't want to go too skinny, because it may be too hard to maintain.
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    150 for now and reevaulate like others have said.
    My lowest adult weight was 170 and I felt amazing! that is my first goal with 150 (high end of "normal" weight for height) as my actual goal. 130s sounds like a fantasy, i can't even imagine! but who knows, if I get on a roll, I might just decide I can actually get there : )
  • holli_blue
    holli_blue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal right now is 150. I started at 175 in April and was 161 yesterday morning. I was 140-145 in highschool and was an athlete... would love to get there again, but will see once I hit 150!! Right now I am in size 10's and feeling pretty comfortable compared to where I was a few months ago!
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Last time I weighed myself I was 160. Right now I am the skinniest I have been since grade school! So I'm not sure what a comfortable weight feels like in my adult body.

I've been trading a lot of fat for muscle doing Insanity and P90X. When I noticed that the scale wasn't moving like I thought it should, but I was having to buy smaller clothing, I decided not to weigh myself anymore until I hit a point where I could look at my body and say, "yes, this is how I want to look." And then whatever that weight is will be my goal weight to maintain. Until then, I am going to use how my clothing as a gage for my weight loss.
  • emfoley2
    emfoley2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and aiming for 130-5-ish, but mostly just want to get my BMI well out of the overweight zone, weight down to at least the mid-140s before I level off. I'm about a size 10 at 156, so that would put me at least at an 8, maybe 6? I'm not holding my breath for a specific size, I'm just grateful to be able to shop in normal stores again without the fear that there will be nothing my size on the racks.

I'm 52, so I'm approaching my diet and exercise plan as a long-term lifestyle change, not a temporary phase, so I will have to re-evaluate goals depending on how the next 10 pounds go. I spent most of my adult life in the 125-135 range, including after babies, and didn't start major gain until about 6 years ago, so I'm hopeful.

HW: 188
    CW: 156
    GW: 130?
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I'm a little over 5' 5 I am almost fifty and realistic so If I can get to 150 and fit I will be happy. I don't care about the BMI they say online because I know I have no health problems and getting tone and fit.

140 would be an ultimate goal for me
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    im 5'7" but 120-125 is my goal.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Minimum weight is 150. Ultimate is 135..maybe even 130. Depends where I feel comfortable. What's your goal?

Ditto here and I am a Suzanne too!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    I've posted on here before.. but after some thought, I might shoot for 130
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My minimum weight is 150, but I'd love to be 130 - 140. <3
  • kevtaikeymama
    kevtaikeymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm considered 5'6" in the mil but I'm really 5'5.5" but I look tall and everyone thinks I'm 5'7 or 8". Crazy. I can add muscle tone so I love that I don't have to get to low to look smaller so for me just for BMI purposes my goal is 160. I can actually wear 8/10 the last time I was 158 which at 37 no sag anywhere will be good. If I do 155 it will be for BMI and safety zone but if it's too hard to maintain I'll like that other size. I'm really wanting to concentrate on muscle tone, strength and endurance everything else will fall into place.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 145.. i would like to get 130-135.. but alas.. I'm stuck. :tongue: I'll get there..some day.
  • tokina
    tokina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150

weight.png
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    130-135 :D
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I am looking to get to 150 ultimately and see how I feel. If I can get down to 140-145 I will be happy :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    always did say I am 5'6 1/2" LOL
    I am aiming for my pre-baby weight of 125 lbs.
    Can't wait to hit my goal!!!!

best wishes to all:bigsmile:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    130 but would be extatic if I could get to 125 :)
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5....and for now as a beginner my weight goal 200lbs by 8/1/11.....SW:236(6/28/11)..CW:229..GW:200 by(8/1/11)....and ultimate WG:170
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!