Replies

• vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    130 or lower
  • jessrdh819
    jessrdh819 Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine is somewhere between 150-160..I have a larger frame sooo...we'll see when I get anywhere near there lol
  • jessrdh819
    jessrdh819 Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine is somewhere between 150-160..I have a larger frame sooo...we'll see when I get anywhere near there lol
  • R2v2
    R2v2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 138. Last Summer I was at my lowest weight ever, 148, and I felt like I could still take a little bit more off. But I'm more concerned with my fitness level, how tone I am, and how good I look & feel. The mirror is a much better gauge for me than the scale.

Right now I'm at 157, and I'm finally fitting back into all of my "skinny" clothes. I have a pretty big frame, lots of legs and bum, and everybody's always surprised to learn how much I weigh. I finally made it to a size 8 last year, down from a 10 for three years, after going from a 12 to 16 my entire life.

Now I'm at an 8-10 moving towards a 6-8. This is my goal size, totally attainable!
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm going for 140, but really I'll have no idea until I get there. I was around that weight in high school, but a little bit shorter at the time. I wish I knew now what weight I would look best at. I'm just going to have to wait and see!
  • janbottorf
    janbottorf Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I too have always weighed more than I actually look... when I met my husband I was 165, looked and felt GREAT. I have 25 pounds to go before I see that again. Hubby doesn't want me to go much below that. I'm thinking, for the record I'll be thrilled to be back at 165. My personal "I can't allow myself to go lower than" number I guess would have to be 150. I don't think I have EVER weighed the 115-130 end of our supposed scale--that would be way too thin for me.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    At first, my fiancee wanted me to have my goal weight at 170..last time I was at that weight, still looked really chunky and give him this look..:laugh:

Doctor thinks 140-150 is a good weight, I will see where I am and how I feel at that point, but my lowest is 130, and will try not to get below that point.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world, my ideal weight would be 150. Since I'm a realist, I'm shooting for 170-180 and will reevaluate when I get there. I'll just be estatic to get to Onederland again. !!!
  • crestchick82
    Options
    150 I'll be happy but id like to be 130 :)
  • wantthistowork
    Options
    I can't fathom what 120 would look like and I would love to find out! Right now that seems soooooo far away. I recall being 138 about 8 years ago, and I wasn't ecstatic at that weight but I bet I would be now. I *think* since then I have gained +/- 30lbs and am not happy about it. I'm shooting for about 135 and seeing what happens. However I haven't dropped anything in a week and am getting really frustrated as I have changed a lot, worked out a lot and would at least expect a pound or two to fall off, at LEAST in the first week!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I too have always weighed more than I actually look... when I met my husband I was 165, looked and felt GREAT. I have 25 pounds to go before I see that again. Hubby doesn't want me to go much below that. I'm thinking, for the record I'll be thrilled to be back at 165. My personal "I can't allow myself to go lower than" number I guess would have to be 150. I don't think I have EVER weighed the 115-130 end of our supposed scale--that would be way too thin for me.

I'm with you! I'm almost 5'6", and I've weighed between 140 and 155 for years -- I think if I went to 135 or below, I'd look sick. I can't say I haven't wished it at times in my life though...you get caught in the numbers.
  • Ringwraith13
    Options
    130 would be ideal. I'd be content with 135-140 but anything lower than 130 (not sickly though) is great with me! I'd love to tone in some muscle while i"m at it, not just be a straight bean pole, if you know what i mean
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to be 147, where I was before I got pregnant (both times) and when I got married. Ultimately, I'd like to get to 132 (haven't been that weight for 8 years!)
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...
    I am in a similar boat:-)
    I am 47, and have a large frame. I have never been slim my lowest weight in my teens was 166 pounds and I looked wonderful. My doctor told me to aim for what I weighed at 18-since that is still over 200 pounds I needed a better goal. I have a considerable amount of weight to lose but my goal is 160 and I will re-evaluate then to see how I feel, to determine if I should go further.
  • corduroyveins
    corduroyveins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am currently 160 and hope to get back down to 130, which is what I weighed 5 years ago. Here's to hoping my body will let me!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be 135....but think I would be happy around 145. I guess I will see what I feel like when I get there.
  • vanhelsing91
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 135. I haven't weighed less than 140 since I was twelve... but given that I was 5'6" at twelve, I think it's a reasonable goal.
  • chelelee96
    chelelee96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to see 140-145. I have been as low a 130 before, but I felt too small. In fact, my family was worried about my health at that size.
  • Pam7209
    Pam7209 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would be VERY happy at 180!
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    I look like I weigh 130, when I really weigh 150 (well, 149 today! yay!) so 140 would be a great goal. If I manage to achieve that, and I feel I've still got some extra to lose, I might try for 135. But since I competitively play volleyball, I'm going to weigh more than I look because of muscle mass. Right now I wear a size 7-8, but I would LOVE to be a 5-6, just because I know of some stores that only carry up to 6's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!