5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    my first goal is to get to 170, then see how i feel there. the lowest would be 150 probably
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to get to 140lbs
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is 160. We'll see if I want to go lower when I am there. I am 214 now from a start weight of 222.
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My minimum is 155, goal being 130 - 140.
  • jedimomtricks
    Options
    I'm also 5'6.5" (i agree the half counts!) :bigsmile: and would be happy at 130lbs
  • ryandylan
    Options
    For right now, my goal is 130...I'll decide if I want to go lower when I get there.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I would like to be 140lbs again. I looked great at this weight.
  • renfrowife
    renfrowife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Between 130-145
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    130-135 ultimate goal!

I have been down to 120 before and thought that it was way to skinny for my height... I was a size zero and my bones were sticking out. 130-135 I will be a size two, healthy, and happy! Current weight sways between 140-145 and am a size 4.

Most of all I want to tone everything up... and be comfortable enough to wear a bikini! I was not even comfortable at my lowest because I wasn't toned.
  • debbie4713
    Options
    My goal wait is 135 and I my sw is 168 I just started 2 day :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I have 150 as my goal on MFP since it is the healthy weight range however in my mind my ultimate goal was 137 which is what I weighed after I lost more than my pregnancy weight with my 1st child and was getting nice comments. I also have a smaller frame. However right now I am fitting in a size that I wore when my weight was 10 pounds lighter. So if I am more muscle than I was then I may look like I did at 137 when I get down to 147. So I am going to wait to see how I feel at 150. I have a feeling I may be a much slimmer 150 than I was when I was last that weight if I keep exercising the way I am now.
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 3/4... lol 140 has always been my magic number:) I'm medium boned I guess.
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal is 180
    My 2nd goal is 170 (college years)
    My 3rd goal is 160 (highschool years)
    My 4th goal is 155 (middle school years)
    current weight 197
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Same as yours!
  • dmoon41
    dmoon41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 140 at this time.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :glasses: 10 pounds more to get rid of, less than 5 weeks to do it as I am

making the attempt for a planned getaway to meet my goal weight.

I think I will get close if I stay focused for the month of August, eating mostly raw

and working out 6 days a week:bigsmile:

wishing you all the best, we can do this together:flowerforyou:

5'6" 1/2
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and started at around 145 which is my weight when I don't exercise regularly or eat well. I'm now down to below 130, fluctuating between 128 and 130 and I'm pretty happy here. Originally my goal weight was between 120 and 125, but I'm actually really happy with my body the way it is now. I'm doing a lot of strength training now and really starting to see muscle definition and even though my weight hasn't changed I think I look a lot leaner and my clothes fit/look better. I really only have one trouble spot area left and if it would go away, I'd be so happy, I've got a tiny bit of extra fat on the sides of my hips. It's not huge, but I definitely notice it and it bothers me when wearing any sort of tight clothing.

Same for me! I am almost 5'7 and at my heaviest, I was around 145 and then got down to 125 and realized that was way too thin (for me). I then bounced back up to 130 and I float between 128 and 130, which I think compliments my medium sized frame. I would definitely like to tone up a bit, but I am pretty happy with where I am at :).
  • simoneq
    simoneq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is 129.9 lbs and my current weight is 145.7 lbs. (I am also 5'6") I've been 164 lbs.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' but my current goal is 140. I started at 162 and I'm currently at 148.
    After I reach my goal, I'll make a new one. :)
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and started at around 145 which is my weight when I don't exercise regularly or eat well. I'm now down to below 130, fluctuating between 128 and 130 and I'm pretty happy here. Originally my goal weight was between 120 and 125, but I'm actually really happy with my body the way it is now. I'm doing a lot of strength training now and really starting to see muscle definition and even though my weight hasn't changed I think I look a lot leaner and my clothes fit/look better. I really only have one trouble spot area left and if it would go away, I'd be so happy, I've got a tiny bit of extra fat on the sides of my hips. It's not huge, but I definitely notice it and it bothers me when wearing any sort of tight clothing.

Same for me! I am almost 5'7 and at my heaviest, I was around 145 and then got down to 125 and realized that was way too thin (for me). I then bounced back up to 130 and I float between 128 and 130, which I think compliments my medium sized frame. I would definitely like to tone up a bit, but I am pretty happy with where I am at :).

lol exactly the same for me too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!