5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• kyleeann15
    kyleeann15 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am at 156 right now and my current goal is 145. Ive been135 incollege so we will see what happens when I hit my 145
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would love to be between 140-150. It's more about what I look like and how I feel than a number on a scale.
    I have between 30-40 lbs to loose so it's going to be a while before I get there, but I will get there.
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    I'm 5' - 6" and my ultimate goal is 135 but if I get to 145-150 and like what I see maybe I'll stay around there. Everyone's body is built differently and I guess we won't truly know what our "right weight" is until we get there!
  • tostes
    tostes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140-150. I still have aways to go, but I absolutely looked and felt my best when I was at that weight.
  • IceFaith
    IceFaith Posts: 81
    Options
    Somewhere between 180 and 150.
  • finley1223
    Options
    I am standing right at 5'6. Beginning of 2011 I was at 160, now I'm stuck between 140 - 145. Would love to get down to 130 - 135 range. Roughly how many calories a day does everyone take in?
  • dutchess48
    Options
    160 !
  • beeotch33
    Options
    132..its what i weighed when i was 19..at 145 now
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and would love to be 135 or no longer have love handles or muffin top. What ever comes first is cool : )
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    my dream weight would be 135 willing to accept 150. Also wanna slim the love handles and trim the muffin top.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be around 150 or so. I'll have to see how things go once I get there. At this point, I can't see getting lower than that, unless something major happens (thinking illness or the like).
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My Dr. set my goal at 160, but my goal is 150. I haven't been this small in almost 30 years, so this is good for me.
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    130 I think? I'm 138 right now and haven't been below 135 in AGES. My body naturally gravitates towards 140, but I would like to be a bit leaner without getting toooo skinny :)
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    im 5'6'' and i just made my goal :D it was 135 and with the amount of muscle ive got its as low as i will go without getting so skinny its uncomfortable. its slightly uncomfortable to sit for long periods of time because my butt is so much less fatty than it was (that was my problem area. after six months of weight loss i was thrilled to have a 28 inch waist and a 43 inch hip measurement. XD BUT ive been exercising a lot, mostly legs and butt things like squats lunges and kettelbell training, and it has reeeallly gotten my bottom half down quite a bit. im 19% body fat now and i definitely don't want to go lower than that. ive always liked the curvy but with some muscle look (like jessica beihl) and i have definitely acheived something like that, ill take a bikini picture whenever my new full length mirror comes in the mail XD
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was 125 before baby number 2 so that is my ultimate goal but I'm at 134 and my body is just not budging. Definitely could stand to loose a few more lbs with my build so I'm gonna keep on trucking. :)

looking at your picture i would guess its because youve gained a bit of muscle, you should test your bodyfat! i felt alot better about staying at 135 when i tested mine.
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am actually 5'5", and always having been a curvy girl my goal is 130-135. I am comfortable there wo having to work too hard to maintain it. When I calculate my BMI it says I should shoot for 120-125, but I really don't think that would work well for me. I am trying to be realistic and take in the fact that I am getting older, busier, and I have had 2 kids so I will never look like I did in high school!
  • rerecat
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my weight goal is 135lbs. current is 166 the heaviest I have ever been.:glasses:
  • chencha31313
    chencha31313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Army measures me at 5' 6 but I'm really 5'5 and a half. I started out at 196, currently 189. Am I weird to say that I'm not harping on the pounds as much as I am on the size? I want to be a comfortable size 12. Actually, I want to be a very fit size 12. Because muscle will weigh more than fat, I think that a toned size 12 will be 160lbs for me. Does anyone else think the same way?
  • SerenLlachar
    Options
    At the moment i'll be happy when i get down to 200lbs and after that i'll decide if i want to go smaller.
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 115. I would be happy with anything between 115 and 120, though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!