5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• wendorfa
    Options
    Mine is 130, I think. I was 157 last week...hoping on Weds I'll hit the halfway mark and weigh in at 155. I'm wondering how maintainable 130 is...so when I get there I guess I'll just have to see!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft6 and I'd love to be at 145, but really I'd love to just be a size 8. I've never been there before but damn I want it so bad I can taste it!
  • jenniefromtherock
    Options
    I started at 249, 150 would be awesome!
  • jjrenn
    Options
    My goal weight is 130-135....I am 5'5". I was 135 on my wedding day and I think I looked good. I've had trouble due to throid issues but this website is really helping....it's hard getting motivated to exercise though because I never really have.....anyone have any suggestions?
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,7" (only one inch shorter) and my goal is 140 for now. Depending on how I feel/look I might try 5 lbs. lighter. I've NEVER been a healthy weight in my life and my major goal (more so than getting a number) is having an acceptable belly to show off in a two piece (not looking for a 6 pack or anything of the sort). I want a flat belly for once. I can tell you at 172 I have quite a bit of a belly so I really have no idea what the future weight of 140 has in store.
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is a very interesting thread. As some people have said, it is really interesting to hear how differently all our bodies are and how we carry our weight. I'm 5'7.25" (since we are counting fractions :) ), small boned, and very pear shaped. At 144 lbs when I decided to lose weight, I was noticeable heavy for my frame, although not by height and age charts (I am 31). I currently weigh 126 lbs, and my body fat % is 21.9. I would love to get down to 17% to show off the muscles that I've been working on, but I'm not sure what weight will correspond to that. I definitely don't want to go below 118 lbs, which is what I weighed when I was in high school.
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 1/2 . I first goal is to reach 145. Then I hope I can get to 135. 135 was my high school weight.
  • megsie25
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft 77inch and my starting weight was 192pound and my goal weight is 135pounds
  • unowhoandwhy
    Options
    My goal is 143 pounds, exactly half of what I used to weigh.
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5 and 136 lbs.. I would love to go down to 125 but I seem to be stuck right where I am.. I guess I just need to now focus on losing inches!
  • dbray2
    dbray2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 3/4 I currently weigh 132.5 and my goal is 127... not a huge goal but I am taking baby steps!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My dream is to be under 140 but I have been around 150 and felt fantabulous!! Trying to get back there at least!
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5.5 lol. And my first goal is 150, 17 lbs away and then I want to be 135 for my wedding by August 2012. I will re evaluate at 150 and see how I feel. I am at 167 lbs currently and don't feel nearly as good as I thought I would. Mind you I have lost a lot of muscle after having surgery. Boo. I would love to have some friends add me with similar goals... I'm aiming for 150 lbs by Christmas!
  • Shater92
    Options
    Right now, my goal is 160, anything lower would be great!! I also think it has alot to do w your body mass and structure everyone is different.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    OK I guess will be the chubby here. I have 276lbs and realize that at 170 I am in a size 10 jean. I want to hit 165 and then I will re evaluate and possibly go for 135.

LOL. I was feeling the same way. My current long term goal is 154. That puts me in the healthy range. Once I get there, I may or may not evaluate.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My goal is 137. I am currently 145, and have been stuck around 145-147 for a couple of months. I think we should factor age into the question. I am 57, and would be thrilled to be under 140. I don't think something in the 120's is feasible or advisable at my age.
    I would love to find some friends that are in the same boat (female, late 50's, within 10 lbs of their goal weight).
  • scircle
    scircle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5". I used to weigh 117 which is where I was the most comfortable, that was almost 7 years ago! I'd be really happy between 125-130, anything below that would be a huge bonus.
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    IM 5'7" BUT 125 IS MINE.. 119 ultimate goal =]

Ok, you look amazing! At 5'7" does your doctor agree with with 119 as your healthy weight? I think you look great right where you are at.
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Right now, my goal is 160, anything lower would be great!! I also think it has alot to do w your body mass and structure everyone is different.

SO agree! For some their base weight may be higher/lower depending on all this and AGE :(
  • sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is set to be 145lbs. I am currently 213 and have no idea what I would look like at a so called "normal" weight. I naturally have a large rib cage so I am not sure if 145 is realistic for my body type. But we will see when I get closer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!