5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• leopardlushh
    Options
    I'm a 1/4" off 5'6" so I'm guessing I still count. I'd love to be approx. 135lb as a goal weight. My ideal body is not skinny tho...I'm not big boned or "heavy" but I admire the women on the cover of Oxygen magazine. Fit, healthy, toned, beautiful, and just plain sexy.
    My goal right now is to eat healthy (the weight will come off w/that first goal), minimize processed food in diet and life period, exercise, exercise, exercise, and it will all come together. I want a body inside and out that screams healthy!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160. I love thick. I am 294 right now, and I have a big head and a big body frame.150 maybe. I haven't been under 200 lbs in 8 years. I can't wait. I just want to shop in cute stores and not have to buy wide shaft boots for my calves
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm bone dense and have a lot of muscle - 155 to 160 would be ideal for me.
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    GOAL IS 115-120
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Minimum weight is 150. Ultimate is 135..maybe even 130. Depends where I feel comfortable. What's your goal?

You nailed it! That's my goal to the T.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    my ultimate goal is 143lb (65kg)..but about 150 would be fine too.
  • robyn525
    robyn525 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.25".

My goal is 150 lbs. I haven't been that thin since college, so it is a good goal for now.

I have been flucating lately because of sugar content and stress. It may take me a while until I finish my last course that I am taking part-time while working full-time. Then I will be hardcore again at loosing weight. It is hard to loose weight when being stressed.
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I will be comfortable @ 160. Anything lower is a bonus.

same here :)
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get to 140 then maybe 125
  • Emi_Pie
    Options
    I am 5' 51/2" and my goal is 135. At that weight I think I will be athletically thin and, most importantly, be able to maintain it, which is half the battle!

Good luck everyone!
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    According to my driving license I weigh 145; :blushing: So anything close to that I'll be good with! :laugh:
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I orginally set my goal for 130, but once I reach it I would like to get down to 120!!!! Good luck 2 every1!!!!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    im 163 and my goal weight is 140 but now seeing many peoples goal weights between 125-135....I feel like my gw is a bit high
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    im 163 and my goal weight is 140 but now seeing many peoples goal weights between 125-135....I feel like my gw is a bit high

I find that it helps to break your goals into achievable pieces. So my advice would be to stick to 140 for now, and when you get there, you can re-evaluate if you want to go lower then. You may just like it there. Or you may decide to go for another 10. Also,
    there isn't much of a difference between 135-140.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Right now, my goal is 160, anything lower would be great!! I also think it has alot to do w your body mass and structure everyone is different.

SO agree! For some their base weight may be higher/lower depending on all this and AGE :(

I don't factor my age into the equation at all!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" exactly and currently 176.7. I would like to get down to 120. 115 would rock.
  • calialexandra
    Options
    My goal is 118-120 - right now I'm 125. Almost there!
  • swadepgh
    swadepgh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am 5'-6" and my goal is to be between 135-138. I used to be 125-127 and that was a bit too thin for me. I would love to get back to 135 though! Right now I am at 154. =(
  • patchesdiva1
    Options
    I am 5'10-230 lbs, just put on the 5lbs making it an even 230. My goal is 180lbs and I will succeed!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!