5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am currently 165. The lowest I have been was 140 and that was great! I would be very happy with that again, even happier with 125-130! :)
  • yardiechick1276
    Options
    Im 210 now and nobody believes me! i would feel comfortable between 160 and 180. I have a LOT of muscle mass..............just trying to get rid of tht blanket of fat
  • KaunisPerhonen
    KaunisPerhonen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 265 right now, and this is after losing some weight so for now I'm setting my long term at 160 but I don't know what I will look like at that point so when I get closer I may make adjustments.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 but my overall is 125lbs. I will be happy once I get to 135-140.
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    At 5'6,my goal is to be 130, and maybe even see the 120's! Right now I hover between 135-137. My highest weight was 157.
  • LushLashes
    LushLashes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is currently 152lbs which is 11 stone and this is the weight I know I feel great at. Would love to go 7lbs below that eventually, but for now, 11 stone will suit me just fine! :o)
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with what people say about different weights for different people..My mum is the same frame as me, as is my sister. I saw a picture of my mother at my age and 8.5 stone (119lbs) and she looked like she had been starved. A friend of mine is the same build but on her, a similar weight looks great on her. I have been down to 160lbs before and i looked good but could stand another 14lbs off.. any lower than 10 st (140lbs) and it wouldnt suit me.

Good luck everyone!
    Alex
    xxx
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    At 5'6,my goal is to be 130, and maybe even see the 120's! Right now I hover between 135-137. My highest weight was 157.

Atag2011, I hope I look as good as you when I hit 137. I think you look fine right where you are.
  • megskin15
    Options
    Mine is 120 (ideally 115)
    Fiance says I cant go lower- his older sister has an eating disorder and he's worried that I may get carried away... I'm not dedicated enough to have an eating disorder though :P
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    125. Not sure if that's likely though. I haven't seen that number in far too many years.
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have tons of weight to lose, but my ultimate goal is 145...I'd be one happy camper if I can get under 200 tho!
  • jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing for 180.....Alot of people say .." No no, don't get to small...they you are going to start looking sick..." So I'll see how things go when I get there.. if ONLY I CAN BREAK this plateau .. I'm tired of crying about it....
  • alapoint89
    Options
    im 170.6 and i want to be 120 by next summer but if not i just want to be thin
  • miraalaj
    Options
    Goal weight is 145.started at 185
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! You will get there, keep up the good work
  • elliangel
    elliangel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    my goal is 105 or 110. im currently 5ft 6 120llbs
  • emj1978
    Options
    My goals for now that I hope to reach by the end of the year are 140 lbs, 30 inch waist, and a size 10. My ultimate goal would be to get back to 125 lbs, 27-28 inch waist, and size 6/8. Four kids later we'll see where my body is willing to go;)
  • Gritsgirl513
    Options
    Alot of you Ladies are going for 125 lbs..... I have never seen 125lbs in my life my lowest ever was 155 lbs I would love to get to 150 or lower but I'm not sure I can do that............. I just started today so we will see. oh Add Me need lots of friends!
  • CandyJ9
    Options
    5'6" and really hoping to get to 127, my high school weight. I thought I was fat at the time, but when I look at pictures from that weight I realize I actually looked pretty good.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 - 155 lbs! Haven't been that weight since high school.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!