I want to get a tattoo when i hit my goal weight..

Options

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a full body tattoo of what I used to look like when I was fat.

Oh cool! I'm getting the same thing, but I'll need a better pic. K thanks.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am getting a sea horse just below my belly button. But I want him living in a calm ocean, no "waves"! lol I can't find the perfect one though, I don't want it too cartoony. I have several others I want but him for sure.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting a phoenix. Not sure where though.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I would love to get "Little Victories" on the inside of my left wrist
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo I got on my 18th birthday, given I got it right around when I gained a ton of weight (had an issue with depression and the medication with it). It actually has helped me keep my mind on what I want. It's a heart with wings and a lock and it says live in Italian (vivere). I have it on my ribs and if I want it to look good I need to lose weight (just a bit of extra motivation). It was kind of a tribute to my grandpa ( who's Italian ) I loved him very much, but he had a lot of health issues from being overweight. I got it with the goal to remind myself everyday that I should live my life the fullest.
    I think you have a wonderful intention with the tattoo, it has to be something very meaningful and I can't think of anything more meaningful then one's journey to find one's self. =] good luck.
  • pattimarie
    pattimarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    go for it girl. I'm 72 years old just got my first tatoo. A dragonfly. It celebates my first year free from breast cancer it also represents my freespirit.
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I want to get 'Stay Gold' on my shoulder. It's a quote from my favorite book The Outsiders. I also wanna get 'alis volat propriis' (she flies with her own wings).
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    oh m gonna get one too when i hit my got.. its gonna be on my shoulder blade .. a butterfly trapped in a heart.. would upload the pic when i get 1 :wink:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    so...am I the ONLY one willing to say DON'T get one....

Don't get one....

That's all....:blushing:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a full body tattoo of what I used to look like when I was fat.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Love it...I would call you Heather-O, like Steve-O from *kitten*...see, I tied it all together for ya, hun!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a huge capital "B" on each *kitten* cheek tattooed...so, if anyone wants to know my name, I can drop my drawers and bend over and they will know...
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    When I hit 225 lbs I'm gettting a new tattoo and when I get under 200 lbs I'm getting another one!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Back when I was doing Weight Watchers I wanted their stars when I hit a 100 lb loss. I don't have 100 to lose anymore, but if I hit goal I want the stars that are at the top in this pic but in colors that suit my skin tone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19428171@N00/2800206425/in/photostream
  • Missashley9
    Options
    I have considered getting another tattoo once I lose some weight, also. I am a Libra and the symbol for that sign is the scales.... That would be appropriate! LOL
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    When reward for not only getting to my goal weight but getting a real job (studying to become a personal trainer) is going to be a very large tattoo on my side.

Something like this.
    Moon_Offering_by_Goldenwolf.jpg

Or this
    Spirit_by_Goldenwolf.jpg

The artists name is Christy Grandjean and she is my all time favorite artist especially when it comes to spiritual pieces. Best case scenario would be for me to have enough money not only for the tattoo but to also commission Christy to draw it for me.
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    I'd say go for it, I'm gonna probably reward myself with a sleeve when i'm where i wanna be and am holding steady. :)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am getting a sea horse just below my belly button. But I want him living in a calm ocean, no "waves"! lol I can't find the perfect one though, I don't want it too cartoony. I have several others I want but him for sure.

I don't know where you are located but there is an artist - Julie Moon. She does this kind of work and does a BEAUTIFUL job if you want that kind to thing. (I think she does tattooing)
  • anna_lisa
    Options
    I will get mine colored in....... just the lines and shading now
  • caitmarshhh
    caitmarshhh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to get "Kocham Cie", which means I love you in polish, in a fancy script. I've wanted it forever for my great grandmother and would love to get it on my hip once I feel like it would look good there. I would soo get a 1/2 sleeve if I thought I could pull it off, plus I've always told myself I wouldn't get a tattoo in a hard to cover spot until after I have a wedding.
  • anna_lisa
    Options
    I will get mine colored in....... just the lines and shading now

My sleeve that is