I want to get a tattoo when i hit my goal weight..

Options

Replies

• trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my pic will be my reward, but instead of stars i want butterflies! i keep it as my pic so i remind myself every time i log in of my reward!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I either want this :

PeacockTattIdLOVETohave.jpg on my side or this:

TattooIWANT.jpg
  • timetofeelgood
    Options
    I was just thinking about getting another tattoo once I hit my goal weight. I already have 2 so this one would have to be small. I think that I would put it in a place that I wouldn't dare show off unless I was thin.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    my goal is when I hit 150..i'm getting a quote from the movie zoolander..on my leg..haha

Zoolander rocks! what might that quote be?
  • tanyaMax
    Options

oooooh So pretty!!!! what does it symbolize?
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I want to get "Never Going Back" on the inside of my wrist, as a reminder of how hard i worked to get there. If I ever get there!

thats a good idea :0) you will get there...positive thoughts lead to positive actions. patience and focus are key. much luck on your journey
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I want to get a bunch of tattoos when I reach my gw. But I think the first one I'll get is a wolf with a quote from the song "Hungry Wolf" by X. I also might get a pin-up of Frankenfurter but that is definitely up in the air. LOL

cool, i saw her at lobsterfest last year :0)
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a tattoo for when I get to my goal weight. The tattoo I have in mind is very specific and would take a lot to explain, but I've been planning it for about two years now.

Another tattoo I've recently been toying with the idea of is getting a 'victory dinosaur'. My running buddy and I go alongside the river of the town I'm currently living in for uni, and at the halfway point, we reach a small remote clearing that has loads of massive dinosaur sculptures randomly scattered across it. We've nicknamed them our victory dinosaurs. Here's a picture of my favourite one:

http://www.riversideparkmiddlesbrough.co.uk/site_media/uploads/images/2.bmp
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I really want to get a zia somewhere on me, and a HP quote. :) But, I want both of them to be somewhere that isn't too noticeable... You know? Still gotta be a lady. :)

I want to get my wand with some swirly magic coming from it and a Patronus-like Gryffindor lion in with the magic. I want it on the top of my foot and I'm drawing it myself. I'm not sure if I will actually go through with it, but it's fun to think about :)
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I want a butterfly on my back... I can't wait!!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I'm going to get a full body tattoo of what I used to look like when I was fat.

LOFL!!! funny!
  • midwesthiker
    midwesthiker Posts: 144
    Options
    I am going to get the Kanji symbol for breathe on my inner wrist. I have a tendency to not slow down and think things through and sometimes that gets me in trouble. :) I want a reminder that I need to sit back and breathe!

Not sure I will wait until I hit my goal - that is too far away. Probably when I get to 165, which will be over half way.
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    go for it girl. I'm 72 years old just got my first tatoo. A dragonfly. It celebates my first year free from breast cancer it also represents my freespirit.

Cheers to being cancer free :0)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    so...am I the ONLY one willing to say DON'T get one....

Don't get one....

That's all....:blushing:

Lol, I already have many on my arm...too late :0)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I am going to have a huge capital "B" on each *kitten* cheek tattooed...so, if anyone wants to know my name, I can drop my drawers and bend over and they will know...

hahahahaha!! DOOOO ITTTT!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Back when I was doing Weight Watchers I wanted their stars when I hit a 100 lb loss. I don't have 100 to lose anymore, but if I hit goal I want the stars that are at the top in this pic but in colors that suit my skin tone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19428171@N00/2800206425/in/photostream

cool idea
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I have considered getting another tattoo once I lose some weight, also. I am a Libra and the symbol for that sign is the scales.... That would be appropriate! LOL

There you go. very appropiate lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I got a celtic knot with Scottish thistles as my reward/birthday tattoo.

img0558xy.jpg
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    my pic will be my reward, but instead of stars i want butterflies! i keep it as my pic so i remind myself every time i log in of my reward!

Thats gonna look soooo pretty!!!