I want to get a tattoo when i hit my goal weight..

Options

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I either want this :

PeacockTattIdLOVETohave.jpg on my side or this:

TattooIWANT.jpg

that bird is beautiful!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I've considered a tattoo for hitting goal as well. I kind of like the thought of an infinite symbol. Because it means "boundless" and it's also a reminder, that this isn't a temporary thing. It's forever.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a tattoo for when I get to my goal weight. The tattoo I have in mind is very specific and would take a lot to explain, but I've been planning it for about two years now.

Another tattoo I've recently been toying with the idea of is getting a 'victory dinosaur'. My running buddy and I go alongside the river of the town I'm currently living in for uni, and at the halfway point, we reach a small remote clearing that has loads of massive dinosaur sculptures randomly scattered across it. We've nicknamed them our victory dinosaurs. Here's a picture of my favourite one:

http://www.riversideparkmiddlesbrough.co.uk/site_media/uploads/images/2.bmp

CUUUTE!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I really want to get a zia somewhere on me, and a HP quote. :) But, I want both of them to be somewhere that isn't too noticeable... You know? Still gotta be a lady. :)

I want to get my wand with some swirly magic coming from it and a Patronus-like Gryffindor lion in with the magic. I want it on the top of my foot and I'm drawing it myself. I'm not sure if I will actually go through with it, but it's fun to think about :)

Nice. Mine will say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. and my BFF will have Mischief Managed. Haha.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I am getting a stylized tribal shark when I get to my goal, along with 'el color de mi vida cambio..." and my best friend is getting "...desde que tu llegaste." when he hits his goal :) (the color of my life changed... when you arrived)
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    I've always wanted a tattoo on my chest or side, but always knew I'd never have the confidence to show anyone - so I'd like to get something in one of those 2 spots if I can drop another 20.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I kinda want one but I hear they hurt :sad:
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options

They don't actually hurt that bad. They kind of feel like a harsh sunburn for a little while. While it's being done it feels like a cat scratch and the pain depends on where you get it. I actually fell asleep during my last one that was on a fleshy part of my back.
  • fatboypup
    Options

They don't actually hurt that bad. They kind of feel like a harsh sunburn for a little while. While it's being done it feels like a cat scratch and the pain depends on where you get it. I actually fell asleep during my last one that was on a fleshy part of my back.
    heh i was being an *kitten* check out my photos :)
  • fatboypup
    Options
    I just got this on Friday ......
    IMAG0019-3-1.jpg
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options

heh i was being an *kitten* check out my photos :)

/headesk

I'm an *kitten*.

Those are hot though.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've always toyed with the idea of getting a small tattoo either on my wrist or on my ribcage. I used to live in Denmark and it holds a special place in my heart, so I've always thought of getting something Danish-related. I love to travel so I was thinking of getting the quote "Not all who wander are lost" done in Danish which is "ikke alle, der vandrer går tabt". Or "All was well" (the last sentence in the last Harry Potter book) in Danish which is "Alt var godt."
  • UDTsunamiSurfer
    UDTsunamiSurfer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to MFP so I'm not sure how to chat or add pix but I got my 1st & only tattoo n April. I didn't think of it as a wt goal gift but it was coz I was finally small enuf again 2 get it in the perfect spot. I had wanted a dragon tattoo 4 over 15yrs but had never seen what I liked. I kept my blinders on & wudn't even look coz I thot it wud pass. Needless 2 say it didn't. After I lost my job I saw a phoenix that I thot was beautiful & toyed w/the idea since I have pulled myself from the ashes so many times in my life. Since I knew that wasn't really what I wanted I allowed myself 2 look til I found the perfect...
    Dragony-Phoenix.... It was ALL over! Found It. Modified it. Got it. LUV IT!

Sum1 tell me how 2 add it 2 this chat & I'll send a pix =) XoXo Ursula
  • UDTsunamiSurfer
    UDTsunamiSurfer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just got this on Friday ......
    IMAG0019-3-1.jpg

I keep lookin 4 the "LIKE" button... or in Pirate English... Arr!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I am getting a very large tattoo as my goal weight gift to myself. It will be a side peice that starts at my ribs and goes down to my hips. haven't finalized all the details yet though. I am only 15lbs from goal, but I will wait a bit before I get it.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting corset lacing tattooed on my back.
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I"m thinking about a phoenix on my shoulder blade to remind me I rose from the ashes :)
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When I get to 140 (my goal) I'm getting a dragonfly with intricate wings across my lower back.

If I hit 130 (mfp goal) then I will get a daisy chain around my ankle trailing across my foot.

martyxxx
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I want to get a bunch of tattoos when I reach my gw. But I think the first one I'll get is a wolf with a quote from the song "Hungry Wolf" by X. I also might get a pin-up of Frankenfurter but that is definitely up in the air. LOL

Frankenfuter pin-up sounds AWESOME!!!!!!
  • charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to get a triskelle on the underside of my left wrist ... I'm still like 15 kg + away from my goal though so hopefully it will also be a christmas present to myself :D