slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    After a little bit of a rough week, here are my numbers:

July 2nd: 128.4 lbs
    July 9th: 127.4 lbs
    July 16th:
    July 23rd:
    July 30th:

After being soooo excited on Wednesday that I ran a mile (I have never been able to run even short distances), I pulled my left calf muscle pretty bad and have been having a tough time since. I had to skip exercise all together yesterday because I could hardly walk. Will see what this week brings.

Great job to everyone!!! I know the 4th of July weekend was tough on some of us, but we can get right back into this!!!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs. last week. 166 to 164
  • Imtherunner
    Imtherunner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im ready!!
  • JessBowden
    Options
    Only just seen this, but I'm in!

CW: 140

Good luck everyone!
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    Down 4.5 lbs... .5 more to go!!! Woot Woot!!! I am switching my goal to 10 lbs by July 31st! If anyone else is down...!!!
    I will switch back to regular weigh in's this week. I normally weigh myself on Wednesday's.

SW - 149 (Started logging in May)
    Weigh - July 5th 146
    Weigh - July 7th 144
    Weigh - July 8th 142.5
    Weigh - July 13th ( )
    Weigh - July 20th ( )
    Weigh - July 27th ( )

Final Weigh July 31st ( )
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Bru--- I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending positive thoughts your way! :flowerforyou:

7-2-11: 162.4
    7-9-11: 160.6

Down 1.8 lbs this week! Congrats to everyone else who lost! :drinker:
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey all! Hope your week was great. Congrats to those who achieved their goal.
    Last week I was 186, Wednesday I was 185 and today I'm 184. Total of two pounds :)

7/1: 186
    7/8: 184
    7/15:
    7/22:
    7/29:

Again Congrats everyone. And good luck.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    July 1st CW: 163
    July 8th: 162

One lb down, yay! I have been doing circuit training every morning for a few weeks now and I have been walking in the afternoons and I must say the I love working at a school and having reduced summer hours so I can workout so much! I'm feeling stronger already and I ran farther than ever before on my walk yesterday. :happy:
    Saturday is my hardest day eat wise, so today will be a challenge but I am starting it off with a walk so I hope that sets a good tone for the day.

Congrats on all the losses (YAYA AMANDA!!! lol) and hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    7/1 - 213.8lbs
    7/8 - 211.4 lbs :-))
    7/15 -
    7/22 -
    7/29 -
    7/31 -
  • shabnam21
    shabnam21 Posts: 3
    Options
    im in....
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    So far, weight is the same.

Starting weight - 111.0 pounds
    7/08: -111.0 pounds (no change)
    7/15:
    7/22:
    7/29:
    7/31:
  • princesshaylo
    princesshaylo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm in!!! Plus it's my first day on this site!

Starting weight- 180
    7/15:
    7/22:
    7/29:
    7/31:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Just checking in . Down two pounds in two weeks, I'll take it. Three more pouds until I reach 145. I'm determined to get it done by the end of July! I started the JM Ripped in 30 yesterday, hopefully that'll be the kick I need to get it done!

Have a great day everyone!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    July 1- 144.4
    July 8- 142.6
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Bru, Sorry to hear about your friend. And I agree we are never ready for funerals. It is especially hard when they are the same age or younger than you. I have a sister-in-law who has tons of mental health issues and most the time we don't know if she is alive or dead. She prefers to live on the street. So many times some agency helps her get a place but she always leaves and goes live on the streets. Depression, and drug issues are so hard for the person and people trying to help them deal with the problems.

I can't wait to hear your 30 day shred results. I always seem to get going for about 2 weeks and then life gets in the way. Story of my life.

No working out this weekend too darn busy. Spent all day yesterday stripping the deck to refinish. I stupidly thought I would be done by 2 or 3 and just gave up at 4 and cleaned up my mess. I have at least 2 more Saturdays or work to get it ready for staining. Maybe next time it needs it I will have more cash and be able to hire it done. It was a dirty job.

Woke up early to thunderstorms and looks like I will be staying up late til the next round passes us by. The clouds are looking really dark.

Hope everyone have a great week!

Terri
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    S.W. 221.5
    C.W. 220

i can't seem to get lower, going to try double hard now the kids are at school again and i get some -almost- free time!
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    i'm in (:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Checking in. Mondays are ROUGH in soooo many ways! I blew my diet over the weekend and was rediculously lazy. I really don't like the feeling because now Im exhausted at work (despite the extra sleep) and I'm not even in a good mood. I'm just going to have to get back on track. Theres nothing else I can do but get up, brush myself off, and try again. Good luck to everyone this week!

Jessica
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Sorry I forgot to post my weigh in from Friday, but I was at 146.7! A 1 lb loss, so looks like I'm just about on track to losing the 5 lb.
    Good luck this week everyone!

SW (July 1) - 147.7
    July 8 - 146.7