Good-For-You Food(s) That You Can't Stand

Options
Kalrez
Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
We're all taking steps to live a healthier life and to eat better foods. There's a lot of information floating around about foods healthy diets should include. What's a healthy/healthful food that you can't stand?

Replies

• Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Mine is yogurt. I wish I could learn to love it. I've tried a lot of brands and flavors, but they all end up tasting like sour milk :(
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Beets and avocados :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and oatmeal. I have tried them both many times and in different ways....Bleck!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mine are eggs of any kind. Hard Boiled egg for breakfast or snack, great protein yes, can stand to eat it or an egg in any other form NO!
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, blueberries
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I hate yogurt and I really hate salads. I refuse to give up bacon :)
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    We're all taking steps to live a healthier life and to eat better foods. There's a lot of information floating around about foods healthy diets should include. What's a healthy/healthful food that you can't stand?

SPINACH, ASPARAGUS, AVACADOS, GREEK YOGURT IS THE WORSE, OH AND OATMEAL....YUCK!!!!
  • madforplaid
    madforplaid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, and of course brussel sprouts.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Green/Red/Yellow Peppers. Even the smell makes me nauseous. Oddly, I like other kinds of peppers (jalepeno, banana peppers, etc.)
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I hate peppers! And the annoying thing is is that they're in almost everything! Grr, I can't even pick them out because they leave such a horrid taste!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Sweetcorn - yuk!!!! And tomatoes....
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Green/Red/Yellow Peppers. Even the smell makes me nauseous. Oddly, I like other kinds of peppers (jalepeno, banana peppers, etc.)

Ditto!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Veggies! I just drink a glass or two of V8 a day to make up for the lack of, lol. :drinker:
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Liver, any kind.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    SPINACH, ASPARAGUS, AVACADOS, GREEK YOGURT IS THE WORSE, OH AND OATMEAL....YUCK!!!!
    One diner's trash is another diner's treasure! Those are ALL some of my favorite foods! But to keep on the topic, I cannot stand mushrooms, peppers, or cream cheese.

Edited to add: cream cheese probably isn't all that healthy anyway. I just really hate it.
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    OATMEAL!!!!! IT IS THE WORSE THAN EVER INVENTED!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Beets and avocados :sick: :sick: :sick:

oooooh I LOVE :love: sweet and sour beets...but that kinda defeats the purpose of them with all the sugar mixed in them. lol
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I love everything that y'all listed (except liver) so I'll eat all that you don't like if you'll eat my anchovies (yuck!!). LOL
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    yogurt has a lot of sugar. not a good food to like anyways. i cant into it either. you are not alone. :-}
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    oh! and I HATE HATE HATE artichokes! Disgusting!