What Is/Was Your College Major?

Options
123457»

Replies

• MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm working on my BS in Psychology, I want to do health science/nutrition too once I'm done. I think I'm going to be a full time student the rest of my life. There's so much I want to do, I'm okay with that though =]
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. Triple major in criminal justice, psychology and sociology. Yes I use it everyday. Although sometimes I think I may go back to school and change career paths.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Associates- business management
    Bachelors- business administration
    Masters- business administration accounting and finance
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I was a psych major/business minor, I have a rehab diploma, an office admin diploma, first level reiki, I would go to school for the rest of my life if I could...I work as a safety and office administrator for the oil patch. I wouldn't change a thing about my education, when I go back to school I'll probably take English Literature.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm currently attempting to get into my community college's Associate RN Program. I don't mind if I'm not excepted as I can still do the Biology Associate, witth a Healthcare Emphasis. I'm not going to get too serious about what I want to do until I get back to my major university here and focus on my bachelors. I'm excited to be thinking about that goal soon as I only have two semesters left either way! Woot. :) I'm also working on getting my CNA right at this moment with the community college as well and really enjoying the class but am nervous about clinicals! Should be fun though. :)
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Engineer
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Architecture. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Majoring in Nursing. [:

Minor in Sociology. (Useless, right?!)
  • harliesmom
    harliesmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I graduated with an associates in Dental Hygiene last May. I hope to go back to get my bachelors some time next year- once everything is settled down from the wedding!