Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    500 so far for today!! I'm going to try to get in another workout this evening! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Oh and to the yellow submarine chicky - I DON"T THINK SO!!!!! Y'all going down!!!! ;-)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Oooh...Yellow Submarine is coming to get us Girls! We better row harder and faster to keep them at bay!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

New rowing thread - Check it out!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/286928-row-the-world-update?page=1#posts-3791861

Sandy - I'll send you a message about the Living Dead Challenge. Some of us are doing it, but we all ended up on different teams. Booo! There's a waiting list, to get on a team, if/when people drop out.
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good evening Ladies! 372 calories for me today (744 doubled).

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Nice job, Sue. Keep em comin! :-)
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thought I would post what I have now before I miss you! So far I have 651. Now I'm off to do my steps so I'll have more just don't know if I'll log them too late
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Girls, I'm off to bed early. Bad evening. Didn't get the workout in that I'd hoped for and I'm stressed out. Since I'm going to bed early, I'll send Lee our miles in the morning. Please make sure to send me your final numbers, Ladies.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey chickies! Sorry about last night. Everything is better today. I have the day off of work and it's absolutley beautiful outside. Gonna get some stuff done and have a nice, relaxing day (without my husband! :smile:).

Yesterday, we burned a total of 9764 calories, and after doubling, that's 390.56 miles. Pretty good work for a Tuesday!

Keep up the hard work, Loves!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Alright girls its time to kick it up again. I've been following along on the map and we are dropping back. We've gone from7th place to 13th place so lets kick our boat and booties into gear and earn some miles back. We can do it!!!!

Go Team Knotty Girls!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Alright girls its time to kick it up again. I've been following along on the map and we are dropping back. We've gone from7th place to 13th place so lets kick our boat and booties into gear and earn some miles back. We can do it!!!!

Go Team Knotty Girls!!

I agree with Kinda, we do need to kick it up a notch. That being said, Lee hasn't updated the map with our miles from yesterday, since I sent them to him this morning. I did a rough estimation and I think once he puts in our miles for yesterday, we should be in 8th place.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls! Map updated. We're in 11th place. So a little better than we thought, but yeah, let's kick it into gear. Tomorrow is a new kidnap day. And Saturday is a TRIPLE miles day. Let's just keep moving forward! Love ya Girls!!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    310 today. Tomorrow I'm throwing in a morning workout (GROAN!!) But that's the only way I can get in extra burn time.

I want to report over 500 tomorrow.

Glad today was better Jen!!

Sue
  • cobylea
    Options
    383 today for me. I thought a walk would get rid of my headache but no such luck. Off to bed, night all.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Okay Ladies. Total calories for the day - 7134. Miles ~142.68. Sorry to be brief...Not feeling that well tonight. Off to bed early again.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hello my Pretty Peanuts! We're up one spot to 10th place. I'm really going to try to get a good workout in today. Still not feeling well, something funky going on with my tummy. But, I'm amazed to say, that I'm missing my trips to the gym. I'm hoping to go there tonight and spend an hour with my old friend Mr. Treadmill. He's really good about putting up with me walking all over him. :wink:

What's everyone's plans for the day?

Any thoughts as to which boat we should kidnap today??? Check out the map to see who's in the lead. Last time, we bumped the violator. I don't think we're allowed to bump the same ship twice. I'll double check with Lee on that. Map is here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0&ll=16.462427,-17.677002&spn=3.197239,4.938354

Edit: Talked to Lee. We can bump whichever boat we like.
  • cobylea
    Options
    I took a look at the map. Now this is just my opinion but I think we should go after BB BUCS. They're coming up pretty close and I don't know about you guys but if we were that close we'd be given it hell to make it ahead which I'm sure they are??
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I think that's a good idea. I know Amber (their Capt) works real hard. From what I can see, by spying on her profile :laugh: they have a couple of really big burners. I'm down with going after them. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Just a side note...I have a lead on that cabin boy. In fact, when I suggested that we attack his boat and capture him, he said he'd willingly come aboard. :laugh: :laugh: Unfortunately, he's not on the BB Bucs. So, I suppose we'll have to wait until another time to capture him. Besides, he confessed that today is his rest day, so I suppose the wiser decision is to go with a boat that's further ahead. :wink:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    take down the bucs for sure!! we need to get ahead! everyone is doing great! lets keep it up!

jenn-any cancellations/drop outs on the new challenge?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Not that I know of, Toni. Did you get your name on the waiting list?
  • Steel6981
    Options
    Good evening girls! 514 for me today. Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Sue
  • cobylea
    Options
    651 so far, gonna try and get a run in but not 100% sure yet