Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input, Girls!

I'm still waiting to hear from Lee who we get teamed up with, but I think 6 or 7000 is a good bet. I hope everyone's resting easy from our big burn day yesterday and gearing up for another tomorrow. I'm also going to take it easy tonight. Maybe go for a walk tonight. Been a crazy busy day, and I'm still not done! I'll update again tonight with totals.

<3 ya'll!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Good Evening, Chickies!

Calorie total for the day is 8644, miles are approx. 172.88 for the day.

I was thinking ya'll might want some stats, but they're going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm beat right now!!!

Sweet dreams, Ladies!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry ladies that I wasn't able to contribute yesterday :( I had 259 for ;uly 9. I've such a crazy weekend and a not so good flight yesaterday because of the rains and winds. Very queasy!! And now I'm trying to type this using my cell and the letters are so small I can't even read what I'm typing so excuse the errors if there is any! I'm home tomorrow evening so should be able to get another workout in!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    No worries, Coby! I've added them to today's totals.

So, about today's game/mini challenge - I sent a note to Lee last night, asking him about some details and he replied this morning, telling me he had to cancel the game. Not enough time to get it organized, etc. So, there will be no betting. BUT since we planned on it being a big day today, let's keep that momentum going! Do whatever you can and burn big cals today!!!!

So, here's some stats, in case anyone's interested (I meant to do this after a week, but I missed the boat :wink: )

Daily Totals:
    Day One, 7/1 - 5602 calories, 112.04 miles
    Day Two - 9006 calories, 180.12 miles
    Day Three - 7041 calories, 140.82 miles
    Day Four - 7742 calories, 309.68 miles (Double Miles Day)
    Day Five - 11672 calories, 233.44 miles
    Day Six - 12002 calories, 240.04 miles
    Day Seven - 5803 calories, 116.06 miles
    Day Eight - 12959 calories, 518.36 miles (Double Miles Day)
    Day Nine - 8644 calories, 172.88 miles

Our Total Calories burned is 80471. Our average daily calories is up to 8941. Our top three burners are Toni (HotSouthernMess) with 9459 calories, Sandy (Galathea) with 8677 calories burned and myself with 8059. Our biggest daily burn goes to Sandy with 2354 calories in one day!

I checked the map this morning and we are smack in the middle. 11 in front of us and 11 behind. I think we're doing great! I'm so happy to have all of you on my boat! Everyone is doing a fantastic job and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of girls!!! Let's keep it going Girlies!!!!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    555 calories burned for today! I'll let you know if I get any other workouts in. I'm feeling pretty sluggish today and it's super hot! Have a great day everyone!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and keeping cool. 747 for today. Walked 2 miles and then some concentrated house cleaning. Haven't had time to log my food - just hoping I haven't been over the past two days.

THanks for taking the time to give us some stats! Great job everyone!

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls!

Please see the new thread that Lee created for this week. Some special days thrown in.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/285142-row-the-world-days
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Girls,
    Just in case you noticed, I made our banner a little smaller. I didn't like that it was so enormous. You don't have to do anything to change it. I just resized the one that we're all using.

Total calories for today is 8687 calories - 173.74 miles. Very nicely done, my friends! We're right in the middle of this race. 12 in front and 12 behind. Let's keep it going and stay in the middle or better!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Night all!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just logged 627. I sure hope I didnt miss you!
  • cobylea
    Options
    Everybody is doing great!! Me on the other hand not so much this weekend :( I just got home and sooo exhausted that I'm heading to bed soon and don't have the energy to workout. I'm gonna definitely get into gear this week for sure!! Even getting my stationary bike on Friday :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    *waves* Hi Girls! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing!

PS. Just stating the obvious - My signature is obnoxiously long....I'm not thrilled.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

PS. Just stating the obvious - My signature is obnoxiously long....I'm not thrilled.

Hi there, maybe you can crop the two banners together and create a one image file with both so it doesn't take up too much space in your signature. That's what I will do when I get the banner for my team.
  • KnottyJen
    Options

Hi there, maybe you can crop the two banners together and create a one image file with both so it doesn't take up too much space in your signature. That's what I will do when I get the banner for my team.

They're posted on the thread for the Living Dead challenge already. That's a fantastic idea. I think I will do that. Thanks Hun!
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    Hey ladies, just wanted to share a post with you that I posted earlier today.... for you popcorn lovers!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/286393-attention-popcorn-lovers
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just 248 for me today. I got tied up in some family things and couldn't get in much of a walk.

Sue
  • cobylea
    Options
    284 today
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    585 for me today!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Alright, my beautiful Babes...Today we had a slow day. I'm hoping we're all gearing up for tomorrow's double miles day.

We had a total of 5259 calories burned today, which comes out to 105.18 miles. We did a fantastic job yesterday. We went from 13th place to 8th! That is really quite a jump! Let's keep that momentum going!

Like I've been saying, tomorrow is a double miles day. Let's stay ahead of the middle. Bit by bit we can inch up closer.

Talk to ya'll tomorrow! Have a fabulous night!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    oh yes, we're so going to sneak our way up to nr. 1 ROFL
    Double Day today ... and tripple day later this week.
    I started Insanity yesterday, so I will have to cut back a bit on the other workouts, but I will still try hard to get good burns for my lovely ladies here
    Zumba class today and then Insanity-cardio ... sounds like a good plan to me (altough I will be dead afterwards). Talking about dead ... what's this living dead challenge?
    All you ladies did an awesome job so far. Now lets see if we can push it even a little bit more. Top 5 --- HERE WE COOOOOOOME!!!!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png