Options
    Day 1 30 DS!!! Whoo hoo!! :bigsmile:

Awesome!!!

I second that!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    D2 Quick NMTZ - done!

(I will be honest, I lost count on which level I was on :noway: plus I ended up having extra time anyway, so I did the whole workout)
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :huh: OKay today we take down NMTZ!! I don't want any problems today!! LOL:noway:
  • rachrach66
    Options
    D2 Quick NMTZ - done!

(I will be honest, I lost count on which level I was on :noway: plus I ended up having extra time anyway, so I did the whole workout)

Should I go ahead and do the whole workout too??
  • kel7298
    Options
    [
    Should I go ahead and do the whole workout too??

I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable doing. If you have the time/energy go for it! (I will say my arms are killing me this afternoon :ohwell: )
  • kel7298
    Options
    D3 30DS Level 2 - done!
  • rachrach66
    Options
    This workout week is a killer!!! :noway: Or I'm just out of shape!! :sad: No More Trouble was really hard hopefully I can get through Shred Level 2. Wish me luck! :wink:
  • kel7298
    Options
    This workout week is a killer!!! :noway: Or I'm just out of shape!! :sad: No More Trouble was really hard hopefully I can get through Shred Level 2. Wish me luck! :wink:

NMTZ is hard. I was certainly glad when it was finished yesterday. Today the level 2 of 30DS was hard for me too, I guess we are just both out of shape..lol. If I can do it, you can!
  • rachrach66
    Options
    Okay Its not just me! Hate the pain, love the results!! :laugh:
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Just got finished with L2 of the Shred! I also did NMTZ yesterday but I didn't get a chance to check in here. My legs are soooo sore from the past three days!! It's going to be so worth it in the end though :) Great going to the both of you the past two days!!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Hey Kel, you know me from the Ripped thread :) I don't have all those DVDs but I have the 30DS, Ripped in 30, and 6 wk/6 pk. I could alternate between those three for now...would that work?
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started the 4 week slim down but the rotation is a bit different,

Day 1- 30 day shred lvl 1- done
    Day 2- 30 day shred lvl 1- done
    day 3- NMTZ- done

Day 4 tomorrow is going to be 30 day shred level 1
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Finished day 4 this morning:)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Hey Kel, you know me from the Ripped thread :) I don't have all those DVDs but I have the 30DS, Ripped in 30, and 6 wk/6 pk. I could alternate between those three for now...would that work?

Kat - Definitely! Pick 5 different routines and fly with it. (Do you like 6 wk/6 pk?)

Welcome Lizzy! Yes ma'am that sounds like a plan to me. Keep it moving!

Haha Rach - you are definitely not alone.

WTG iambayd - You are impressing me with that "extra" work your doing as well.

D4 BFBM done! (I did the whole workout as I had the time...needless to say, it kicked my a**) :sick:
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Day 4 done! And thanks Kel! You are getting some great "extra" work in as well :) Nice job doing the whole NMTZ the other day~
  • Kat0310
    Options

Kat - Definitely! Pick 5 different routines and fly with it. (Do you like 6 wk/6 pk?)

Thanks Kel :) Did my day 4 of 6 week/6 pack today. I do like it, it mainly focuses on core though. That's why I should add in a day here and there of her other workouts to get plenty of arms and legs work in too.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    today is BFBM for me... wish me luck!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 of 6 week/6 pack done for me :wink:
  • kel7298
    Options
    today is BFBM for me... wish me luck!

Lizzy - LOL Good Luck with that - really worked my butt yesterday! :grumble:
    Kat - I agree with you completely. Plus the various routines keep it from getting boring. :ohwell:
    iambayd - it was either that or an extra 20 minutes on the elliptical :noway:

Day 5 - 30DS Level 3 done! I never liked that level..haha :glasses: Today is my last scheduled workout day till next Monday. Most likely I will piddle with stuff by nothing like I do during the week. See you on Monday, if not earlier!!! :flowerforyou: