Replies

• lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3- NMTZ-quick- Done!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Anyone else shoulder killing them from NMTZ last night?

Kel you are rocking it doing the whole video!!! I do 2 mins of Circuit 5 and turn the thing off!! LOL
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Anyone else shoulder killing them from NMTZ last night?

Kel you are rocking it doing the whole video!!! I do 2 mins of Circuit 5 and turn the thing off!! LOL

LOL thanks Rach. I am dying by the last circuit. You said your shoulder hurt? Try using smaller weights next week or none at all. Regardless, don't push it, if it hurts improvise.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Week 2, Day 3 of 30DSL2 done! I may end up doing all of BFBM tomorrow because I don't think I'm going to make it to the gym..we will see!! :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Week 2, Day 3 of 30DSL2 done! I may end up doing all of BFBM tomorrow because I don't think I'm going to make it to the gym..we will see!! :)

You will feel it
  • iambayd
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 finished..and did the entire dvd! Does this week seem just a little easier to anyone else? :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 finished..and did the entire dvd! Does this week seem just a little easier to anyone else? :)

Yay! That is a tough workout! I was about to agree with you then I remembered how I struggled to get through that last circuit!

Week 2 Day 4 done!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Ripped in 30 week 4 done this morning.

We'll see what I decide to do tomorrow...I'm never sure until almost the last minute...lol.
  • kel7298
    Options

We'll see what I decide to do tomorrow...I'm never sure until almost the last minute...lol.

lol..at least your doing something! tomorrow its 30DS Level 3 then 20 minutes on the elliptical. I looking forward to Sat!
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SO....I did not get started on this yesterday like is said i would...but i just order BFBM and although I am sure it will not come before Monday, I will be starting some type of rotation on Monday. My rotation will most likely consist of Ripped/NMTZ/Shred and then when the BFBm comes i will swap either shred or ripped, most likely shred.

Good job everyone!!
  • Kat0310
    Options

lol..at least your doing something! tomorrow its 30DS Level 3 then 20 minutes on the elliptical. I looking forward to Sat!

I'd love to get on my eliptical but it's kinda broken. :sad: It works but is so horribly loud (makes a loud "clanking" noise) I can't stand it. I have a recumbant stationary bike too but it only runs by battery (doesn't plug in the wall as back up) and that part is broken so there is no way to adjust the resistance...I guess I'm too rough on my machines...lol.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Okay, decided to do 30DS level 3 this morning :) I did really good, I guess I've built up my endurance because it really didn't wear me out like her workouts used to in the beginning.

TGIF everyone!
  • kel7298
    Options

I'd love to get on my eliptical but it's kinda broken. :sad: It works but is so horribly loud (makes a loud "clanking" noise) I can't stand it. I have a recumbant stationary bike too but it only runs by battery (doesn't plug in the wall as back up) and that part is broken so there is no way to adjust the resistance...I guess I'm too rough on my machines...lol.

Geez kat remind me never to loan you any of my equipment..lol!

Week 2 Day 5 finished!!! I pushed my butt hard on the elliptical. My HRM said my total burn was 738 calories for 55 min. I decided I would just stick to what MFP says :blushing:
  • iambayd
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 finished!!!! Everyone have a great weekend!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 BFBM done! Man that was hard!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 BFBM done! Man that was hard!

I know right!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 finished!!!! Everyone have a great weekend!

Same to u girlie
  • Kat0310
    Options
    6 week/6 pack abs level 1 done this morning.

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Yesterday was my "rest" day if you can call it that..lol. I cleaned house, cooked and ran errands! :sad:

Today I exercised 60 minutes on the elliptical. Talk about dead legs after! :sick:
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA.

I traded my rest day from sunday to sat and yesterday completed sats workout which was NMTZ. Surprisenly its getting much easier now. Today is a double work out day... shred level 1 and quick NMTZ... wish me luck!