10 Week Weight Loss Challenge! Starts July 1st :)

Options

Replies

• blancs18
    blancs18 Posts: 102
    Options
    hmm well if you don't mind not receiving the prize, I can add anyone that's not in the country :D
  • blancs18
    Options
    Too bad there's a prize. I would have loved to join, but I live in Canada. Have fun everybody!

hmm well if you don't mind not receiving the prize, I can add anyone that's not in the country :D
  • blancs18
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated. You can view your names now :) More people are welcome to join.

Please sign up by July 1st.
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    i'm in!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need some motivation!!! Thanks:happy:
  • blancs18
    Options
    24 people have signed up for the challenge! :) There's still room for more.

Make sure to sign up before July 1st :D

The link to the spreadsheet is:

http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show_raw/119694

Just copy and paste to your browser.
  • kynichol21
    kynichol21 Posts: 87
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bcatgray
    bcatgray Posts: 41
    Options
    Okay, I want in on this. Not for the money, just for the group motivation and to see and have the encouragement.
  • blancs18
    Options
    Sounds good :) I will add you both as well
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    O.K. so are there going to be challenges to complete every day, or are we just going by weight? I am in another one where we do something everyday like drink 10 cups, walk 2 miles, or stay under calories. Easy stuff, just something to do. I don't care either way, I was just curious. If you want me to come up with some ideas I can. Not trying to be pushy at all, so don't take it the wrong way.
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so don't want the prize, but could use the motivation!!
  • blancs18
    Options
    O.K. so are there going to be challenges to complete every day, or are we just going by weight? I am in another one where we do something everyday like drink 10 cups, walk 2 miles, or stay under calories. Easy stuff, just something to do. I don't care either way, I was just curious. If you want me to come up with some ideas I can. Not trying to be pushy at all, so don't take it the wrong way.

jennmoore3: We can definitely do some challenges every day. If you can come up with a list of things and message me, that'd be awesome! :D
  • blancs18
    Options
    I'm in the UK so don't want the prize, but could use the motivation!!

You've been added :)
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Count me in. Thanks
  • chaylajean
    chaylajean Posts: 26
    Options
    I suggest doing a weight loss percentage because some people are heavier and drop pounds faster then other a percentage is going to work better.

Good idea, this makes more sense because I weight 144, someone who weighs 250 is going to drop weight way quicker than I would
  • blancs18
    Options
    I suggest doing a weight loss percentage because some people are heavier and drop pounds faster then other a percentage is going to work better.

Good idea, this makes more sense because I weight 144, someone who weighs 250 is going to drop weight way quicker than I would

Thanks for the advice :) I will definitely try and do percentage for August's Challenge.

On Second thought, I can add percentage in the spreadsheet as well and we can base the winner off the most percentage lost so it's fair to everyone. :)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    excited about tomorrow :)
  • blancs18
    Options
    excited about tomorrow :)

Me too! :D Can't wait to see the results in September ^_^
  • nikkidee1983
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in